• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

90 Day Challenge Photos.

I hope I'm not too late... Joined the forum in November but haven't got involved til this week...

How are we travelling so far? I've been pretty much on point with macros. Strangely haven't lost much weight on the scales but do appear slightly leaner. Weird. Stick to the plan :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Going good here, counting the calories and workouts. Lots of wind and rain up here at the moment so its bloody cold in the pool in the afternoons

Started this challenge a little bit into a bulk. Measurements and weight going up steadily. *almost* look like I lift. Approaching the 100kg mark after sitting around 87-89 for a few years. Started this challenge around ~94/95 kg.

Going pretty well here. Increasing lifts again tomorrow, diet going good keeping it pretty clean. Good luck everyone keep up the good work.

No weight difference for me, but I guess that's my goal. Change in appearance will come with building muscle/strength. I've got a feeling I don't have the best routine for doing well in this comp, but maybe next time I'll have a little more focus on aesthetics.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

I'm always somewhat injured :p

How are we going peeps. 1/3rd of the way.

I'm down about 1kg. Upper body pressing and pulling is pretty much the same. Getting small pb's in some stuff but pretty much the same.

Doing minimal leg stuff because of recovering hip injury. (no squats or deads) Just been doing lighter unilateral stuff and the occasional machine work.

Been doing a bit more cardio as I felt my general fitness level was dropping a bit. Mainly mma and kb stuff.

Well, I've been getting better at nearly everything in every workout.

After tonight's workout I expect to have the following:

3x8 Bench Press 62kg to 67kg = +5kg
3x10 Rear Squat 90 kg to 102kg = +12kg
3x8 Bent Row 40kg to 65kg = +25kg (though 40kg was just starting weight, because I didn't know how much I could row)
3x8 OHP 33kg to 38kg = +5kg
3x8 Deadlift 108kg to 135kg = +27 kg

For the OHP and bench press I couldn't even get 8 reps out for the first set at those starting weights.
Still haven't failed on Rows, Squats or Deadlifts. Now that I've got the power rack I will push myself a bit more with squats. Hope to see some more progress this month.

Aesthetically I think I've lost a bit of size around my waist and have put a bit of bulk on my legs and around my shoulders. The man boobs may have flattened out a bit. I'm just basing this on the fit of my clothes. Pants are sitting on my arse instead of my waist/hips. Shirts getting tighter across the chest and arms, looser around the gut. People are asking me if I've been working out, so it must be working.

Pretty ok results from me, haven't been that gung ho the last quarter
Back is thickening up.. when are pics due [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];