Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Kazakh director makes Borat sequel

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Default Kazakh director makes Borat sequel

Kazakh director makes Borat sequel

A filmmaker from Kazakhstan has shot an unofficial sequel to Borat to improve his country's image.

The 2006 original, starring Sacha Baron Cohen as a bumbling reporter who travels to the US, outraged the Kazakh government who threatened to sue the actor.

Now Erkin Rakishev has made My Brother, Borat to show that Kazakhstan isn't the backward nation Cohen depicted. The sequel follows an American journalist called John, who visits the fictional village of Kusek and discovers it's a modern city. But the positive spin on Kazakhstan doesn't mean the film will be completely nice. My Brother, Borat apparently features one character being raped by a donkey.
    Please wait...
    Yay for donkey rape!

2. __________________

Ausbb Sponsors
    gymdirect providing quality gym and fitness equipment at the most competitive prices
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    True Protein Performance through Nutrition

Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

Borat he tell me he very much like this donkey and he very much like to make sexy time with this donkey, in its vuhjeen, then in...a how you say....in she's ahnoose, yes ah make a sexy time in a ahnoose. Very nice, very nice, hiiiiiiigh-fiiiiiiive!

boratbush.jpg