Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubber Flooring Perth

Rookie

Array

Default Rubber Flooring Perth

Ppl from Perth, where have you bought your rubber flooring. Went to Clak Rubber they ask me for $109 psm....

Found another guy selling for $65 and says its Aussie made and best quality around

Any other places ? Are the ones in the local fitness stores any good ? Please let me know the good/bad things about the ones you have purchased.

Thanks

2. __________________

Ausbb Sponsors
    gymdirect providing quality gym and fitness equipment at the most competitive prices
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    True Protein Performance through Nutrition
    nutrientsdirectsupplemts that deliver

Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

Gym direct or cybermarket

Elite Member

Array

I will be getting mine from Rockingham fitness when the time comes
    Force USA Rubber Floor Matts - Fitness Equipment Perth

Rookie

Array

Thanks. I found some horse stall mats in the paper, they are 1.8m x 1.2 and 2cm thick, they are awesome quality, i hav eput them in the room, only problem now is that the rubber smell is really strong.

Elite Member

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Thanks. I found some horse stall mats in the paper, they are 1.8m x 1.2 and 2cm thick, they are awesome quality, i hav eput them in the room, only problem now is that the rubber smell is really strong.
    Sounds good, can you please share some more details, phone number and price please?

Cheers

Active Member PTC has made a donation to the forum!

Array

I urge you guys to stick with the 1mx1m format, MUCH easier to work with, now and in future.

That Force USA one seems the same as the others, 15mm thick and 15kg, its what I use, but I paid A LOT less than that.

Just to be clear, Force USA do NOT have a rubber factory lol, they import and sell, just like everyone else

Active Member PTC has made a donation to the forum!

Array

AK sell them for $40 a square, I'm sure Gym direct are the same

Rookie

Array

The stall mats were $65 each. I pick then up from a farm in Muchea. Unfortunately my friend and I bought all 10 of them. Clarke rubber sells the same for $220, but he told me that if you buy direcrt from allrubber.com.au (in malaga) you get them for $95 depending on how many you get.

These same mays are used at thecellfitness.com.au (crossfit), they get hamered everyday and are very durable, but like i said before the rubber smell is strong.

Array

Getting some in from China.

$12sm.

A friend is having them sent over with their next shipment. Awesome

Lightbulb Rubber products (gym tiles) perth

Hi.

We have recently changed our business trading names to Rubber Playgrounds & Rubber Products WA - I searched Google for Rubber Products WA and your threads/posts came up about where in Perth you can buy rubber gym flooring. To let everyone know, we are manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers and retailers of recycled rubber products. We collect used tyres from Ian Diffen, Tyrepower etc (in excess of 14,000 tyres per week). Those tyres are processed and used in the manufacture of our QUALITY recycled rubber products. Our factory, warehouse and offices are located in Bayswater, Western Australia. One of the best rubber products we sell is the Impact Gym Tile. PERFECT for gyms because they are 1metre x 1 metre tiles which are loose laid (so if you relocate premises, take them with you!) and they are made to withstand repetitive use of heavy gym equipment.

If anyone is looking for rubber surfacing options for their gym, I suggest you contact us to check out our products before you consider purchasing from anywhere else. We DON'T import our rubber or our products and we have the absolute best QUALITY long lasting products. Buy from a local WA manufacturer, support WA's waste recycling, and save money when you pay wholesale prices buying direct from us, the manufacturer.

Our gym tiles are $66.00 per tile - but for large orders I am happy to provide a discount.

Anyone with questions or if you'd like more information on the rest of the rubber products we manufacture, please call our Office Manager, Janelle Wood, on 0450 736 333 or email rpwa@live.com.au .

Enjoy your day everyone :-)

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast