• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pure DMAA 1,3-dimethylamylamine available at Bulk Nutrients

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
Just letting everyone know that as of Monday we will have pure DMAA - 1,3-dimethylamylamine available in powder form.

For those out of the loop this is the stimulant which is extremely popular at the moment, no doubt due to the fact it is banned for in competition use for those competing in WADA (ASADA) sanctioned sport.
I think many people get excited about the fact something is banned for certain people, I suppose it means it must be effective, which DMAA definitely is!

DMAA (or Geranium as many people incorrectly refer to it as) has strong stimulant qualaties which mean CNS activation and the associated effects.
A mild mental high, increased energy, more stamina and so on.

Keep in mind, like all stimulants it does have side effects though, especially if taken in high doses. For this reason it should only be taken around training time and not used every day. While some people stack it with caffeine I recommend caution here as a mix of stims can have very strong effects.

Our DMAA will be priced at $19 for 5g.

As an active dose of DMAA is around 25mg, that means in each 5g satchel you have 200 serves.
Given the serving size is so small it is a MUST that micro scales are used when metering the DMAA out. Please do not try to estimate 25mg, it is 1/40th of a gram, so it absolutely requires the use of scales.

If you don't have scales, you can buy them from us in the Misc section of our website.

www.bulknutrients.com.au

Please note, this product will be available as of Monday 1st of August.

I know a dude who took 100mg by mistake and it messed him up lol....so def be sure to use scales with this stuff.

Just letting everyone know that as of Monday we will have pure DMAA - 1,3-dimethylamylamine available in powder form.

For those out of the loop this is the stimulant which is extremely popular at the moment, no doubt due to the fact it is banned for in competition use for those competing in WADA (ASADA) sanctioned sport.
I think many people get excited about the fact something is banned for certain people, I suppose it means it must be effective, which DMAA definitely is!

DMAA (or Geranium as many people incorrectly refer to it as) has strong stimulant qualaties which mean CNS activation and the associated effects.
A mild mental high, increased energy, more stamina and so on.

Keep in mind, like all stimulants it does have side effects though, especially if taken in high doses. For this reason it should only be taken around training time and not used every day. While some people stack it with caffeine I recommend caution here as a mix of stims can have very strong effects.

Our DMAA will be priced at $19 for 5g.

As an active dose of DMAA is around 25mg, that means in each 5g satchel you have 200 serves.
Given the serving size is so small it is a MUST that micro scales are used when metering the DMAA out. Please do not try to estimate 25mg, it is 1/40th of a gram, so it absolutely requires the use of scales.

If you don't have scales, you can buy them from us in the Misc section of our website.

www.bulknutrients.com.au

Please note, this product will be available as of Monday 1st of August.
Be honest - is it a bitch to measure out 25mg even with the scales? I'd imagine that shit would drive me mad.

Protip: Dissolve a gram in one liter of water then measure out 25ml with an oral syringe
nice tip. i heard the micro scales are to the nearest 10mg so figuring out 25mg would be hard id think. Good tip bro!

Hot Scales on Sale, Digital Scales, Weighing Scales, Electronic Scales, Precision Scale, Pocket Scales - DealExtreme has a big selection of digital scales that goes down to 0.001g and some of the best prices around, just be warned they are coming from hong kong at their own liesure and can take up to a month for shipping.

EDIT: I should mention (although obvious) that dealextreme is NOT a site sponsor and is a Hong Kong discount online store. Use at your own risk, I have had plenty of good purchases from them tho, stick to products with good customer reviews, they arent a company that filters out bad product reviews.

Last edited:
yeah definatlely use the scales.. i guy i work with and trianed with a few times, was taking this stuff and didnt have heaps but after a month it messed him up... he walked into an office then couldnt speak, started twitching and short of breathe. it happened to him 3 times, now he doesnt touch the stuff anymore even though he took the recomended doseage. it worked as he down in the single digit bodyfat area but after a month of taking it his body said no more.

Is this the same thing (geranium extract) That is in the BN pre workout, I am guessing not, but checking.

I was guessing it was, but would be interested to know as well.

Have had a look on the BN web site, it does appear to be the same, according to the ingredients list the BN Pre Workout NT contains 50mg of geranium extract per serve.

Last edited:
just got mine in the mail, mixed half a gram with 20ml water, gonna add 1ml to some powerade and go train now. will report back after.

it's such a small dosage, will be interesting to see how it goes, what would happen if you had a gram??

Would it kill you??

Seems to be a bit dangerous if it does/could, if people do not know how to measure out the exact amount.:eek:

But I suppose its just natural selection:eek:

So it was a different kind of boost to im used to. Im used to things like musashi hardcore reactivate, or Jack3d which as you all know gives a rush feeling but is dubious as to how much it actually helps.

After this stuff kicked in, i started to feel light in the muscles, i started to feel springy, like i was getting ready to start a sprint. There was the slightest of pressure in my forehead, but nothing bad, not a headache.
as i started to bang out my warmup sets, i felt good, everything felt light. I can see why they used this as a party drug in nz, it brings on a nice positive feeling.
I was able to increase all of my best lifts, even after 2 weeks of no training. Mid way through the routine i felt like dancing "But naturally, I finished my set..."

Definitely feel great, after the short routine, i feel like ive worked, but not destroyed, might go for a run to take advantage of this good feeling. Definitely happy with this product. i estimate my dose was around 30-35mg