HideMyAss.com
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Advice about upcoming cycle..

Array

Question Advice about upcoming cycle..

Hi guys/girls,

New here, but would like some local help and advice.

Going to be starting my next cycle soon but wanting to nut out what exactly ill be running and how much of it.

I have:

20ml Test E 250mg/ml
    30ml Tren A 75mg/ml
    10ml Deca 250mg/ml

I've read its bad to run Tren and Deca together, but dont know the reason why, and It's just sitting there being wasted.. im kind of up in the air to run it all together and here is what im thinking

1-10 500MG Test E EW
    2-10 300mg Tren E EW
    1-10 250MG Deca EW

.25ml liquid arimidex ED

PCT

Arimidex .25 EOD
    CEL Formestane Topical

Week 1: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
    Week 2: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
    Week 3: 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day
    Week 4: 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day

I can also get my hands on HCG, ive heard to run 500ui daily for 10 days after cycle??

My concerns are if my test ratio is high enough? do I run deca or not and if my PCT will be OK?

Im worried about crashing and getting 'tren dick' perhaps i should not use Arimidex too often during cycle so as not to kill too much estrogen levels?

Thanks in advance,

Synthesis
    Last edited by Synthesis; 13-02-2012 at 02:58 AM.

2. __________________

Ausbb Sponsors
    gymdirect providing quality gym and fitness equipment at the most competitive prices
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    True Protein Performance through Nutrition
    nutrientsdirectsupplemts that deliver

Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

Array

How many cycles have you done, and what were they?

Have you used Tren a before?

What youve written doesnt really work.
    Want to train at a real gym?PTC BRISBANE is where it's at!
    GPC Australia - Quality Australian powerlifting meets

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    How many cycles have you done, and what were they?

Have you used Tren a before?

What youve written doesnt really work.
    2 cycles before, the 1st one was just test e low dose 250mg week x10 weeks to see how my body reacted. 2nd cycle was test e and sus at 500mg each per week for 8 weeks put on a nice size and stacked with 30mg dbol daily. (never running oral dbol again though too harsh on the liver)

Haven't used tren or deca before.

What would you suggest regarding what will work?

Run the test down at 400mg for 12 weeks instead of 500mg for 10 if you are running the deca at 10 weeks.

Deca is very long estered and suppresive, run the test e for an extra two weeks and by the time PCT starts youl already be off it for 4 weeks, will make recovery easier. 250mg of Deca per week is also considered a low dose, I would personally not go under 300mg.

Another thing, if you are using HCG, your best of to use it on cycle whilst you are suppressed, some people will have different opinions but it has been said that HCG during PCT can affect recovery - something about LH and not being needed therefore not produced which is not what you want.

If I was you I would be running something like this with what you got... if you can grab yourself another bottle of deca - get some clomid and/or nolva aswell. Assuming you did not get gyno on your previous cycles? Deca can cause gyno through a different route, prolactin which you should grab some caber to have on hand - Nolva or Clomid wont stop gyno from prolcatin/progesterone.

Week 1-12: Test @ 400mg
    Week 1 - 10: Deca @ 300mg

Some people run both Nolva and Clomid, some run just one. Most people have different opinions.
    Last edited by staunch308; 14-02-2012 at 06:54 PM.
    82KG, 6".

1RM
    (Goal - End of 2012): Bench 95KG (140KG), Squat 120KG (180KG), Deadlift 140KG (220KG).

Array

Quote Originally Posted by staunch308 View Post
    Run the test down at 400mg for 12 weeks instead of 500mg for 10 if you are running the deca at 10 weeks.

Deca is very long estered and suppresive, run the test e for an extra two weeks and by the time PCT starts youl already be off it for 4 weeks, will make recovery easier. 250mg of Deca per week is also considered a low dose, I would personally not go under 300mg.

Another thing, if you are using HCG, your best of to use it on cycle whilst you are suppressed, some people will have different opinions but it has been said that HCG during PCT can affect recovery - something about LH and not being needed therefore not produced which is not what you want.

If I was you I would be running something like this with what you got... if you can grab yourself another bottle of deca - get some clomid and/or nolva aswell. Assuming you did not get gyno on your previous cycles? Deca can cause gyno through a different route, prolactin which you should grab some caber to have on hand - Nolva or Clomid wont stop gyno from prolcatin/progesterone.

Week 1-12: Test @ 400mg
    Week 1 - 10: Deca @ 300mg

Some people run both Nolva and Clomid, some run just one. Most people have different opinions.
    Ok so don't use the tren??

I have 30 nolva tabs here, and have arimidex too very soon. Haven't heard of caber? But also have DHEA and Bulgarian Tribulus if that is of any use.
    Last edited by Synthesis; 15-02-2012 at 04:51 AM.

Broscience kunce

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    2 cycles before, the 1st one was just test e low dose 250mg week x10 weeks to see how my body reacted. 2nd cycle was test e and sus at 500mg each per week for 8 weeks put on a nice size and stacked with 30mg dbol daily. (never running oral dbol again though too harsh on the liver)

Haven't used tren or deca before.

What would you suggest regarding what will work?
    What results did you get from 250mg of test per week for 10 weeks?
    Broscience kunce

"It's the rare individual who lets themselves be steered by what they feel is their own passion" Dave Tate

Registered Rustler

Array

3rd cycle? Only 10 weeks?
    Enjoy losing your size & condition when you come off
    PCT is a scam, what is the point of doing this cycle if you're going to shrink back down to your natural limit again when you come off and run PCT lol?
    I can understand someone running PCT on the first or even second cycle or if they are going to come off for an extended period of time but third cycle? In a few months you'll be the same size as when you started and it will be a waste of hormones and more importantly your money. Whoever invented PCT was a fucking genius lol and sites such as steroid.com propagate this shit because they own sister companies that sell hormones and make double money from selling hcg, clomid, nolva etc

I'd recommend 400-800mg of test a week (depending on strength you can get) with 600 equi and staying on that in the long term, it won't cost too much either. If you want to go on tren, just reduce equi to 300 and bring in the tren ace at 300-400mg a week - this is a typical cycle for fitness models / "natural" bodybuilders
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus View Post
    There are no absolute world records anymore

1 - 8 test 300mg from 150mg twice a week.
    1 - 8 tren 250mg from 50mg mon to friday.

enjoy

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    What results did you get from 250mg of test per week for 10 weeks?
    Well that was my first cycle, and i weighed a measly 68kg back then, in hind sight i probably didn't even need it, my weight went up to 77kg, while some of that was body fat, most of it was muscle, i probably would have gained that anyway as I had only been training 1 year before i started, being honest will probably get me flamed but its a learning curve i guess.

3rd cycle? Only 10 weeks?
    Enjoy losing your size & condition when you come off
    PCT is a scam, what is the point of doing this cycle if you're going to shrink back down to your natural limit again when you come off and run PCT lol?
    I can understand someone running PCT on the first or even second cycle or if they are going to come off for an extended period of time but third cycle? In a few months you'll be the same size as when you started and it will be a waste of hormones and more importantly your money. Whoever invented PCT was a fucking genius lol and sites such as steroid.com propagate this shit because they own sister companies that sell hormones and make double money from selling hcg, clomid, nolva etc

I'd recommend 400-800mg of test a week (depending on strength you can get) with 600 equi and staying on that in the long term, it won't cost too much either. If you want to go on tren, just reduce equi to 300 and bring in the tren ace at 300-400mg a week - this is a typical cycle for fitness models / "natural" bodybuilders
    So what your saying, it just run the course, no pct at all? Thats true is how i did my first ever low dose course, and it wasnt too bad. The stuff is ordered now so i might as well use it. Also you say only 10 weeks, ive read your only meant to stay on tren a max of 12 weeks?

enjoy
    Some good advice there. thank you!

Array

enjoy
    OK, no pct then?

• Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast