Administrator. Graeme

Array
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New banner in header

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-...ocation=stream
    You might have seen a new banner in the header , this one is pretty close to my heart It has been put up to promote buy Australian

In my region our major product is fruit with out major employer being SPCA , you may have seen their products in the shops you might even have some of their products in your pantry , they make spaghetti , baked beans , canned fruit , rice cream and a whole host of other products

In the last few months they have recently announced that they will be halving fruit intake for the next season due to cheap imports flooding the market , products from overseas that don't have the same strict conditions that Australian fruit growers have , using chemicals that are potentially dangerours and banned here in Australia

Many fruit growers in the region are already bull dozing their trees into the ground as they see no future in fruit growing ,

The Food Bowl of Australia is slowly disappearing. It's happening everywhere in Australia..One Day there wont be any Australian Rural Farming going on and we will have to live off imports...I don't want that and I'm sure no other Aussie wants that..We need to support all our Industries

while the auto industry only needs to sneeze and the government is there with the cheque book , meanwhile in my region the most major employer in a region that already has high unemployment is drowning with the government doing nothing about it

Such a thing has massive roll on effect , the fruit bowl goes under , chemical suppliers go under , machinary , hostels for back packers as well people not having as much spare cash so thereby the small business goes under , in my town at last count there was something like 75 empty shops already

it is guaranteed that 100's or 1000's of permanent and seasonal workers at SPC will lose their jobs, orchardists will have no where to send fruit and go bankrupt, not to mention the emotional anguish they'll face, agriculture business that specialize in orchard products and services will suffer and cut staff, there will be overall less money in the area and that will have a follow on to every business in the area. No money means no spending and loss if jobs across every area of business.

SPC Ardmona canned fruit seeks help to survive against imports | Australian Food News

AM - SPC Ardmona cuts back on fruit buy, growers left desperate 23/04/2013400677_199312203549312_513890346_n.jpg
    Hidden Content
    serving all of your fitness,Body Building needs, conditioning, fat loss, training, supplements and so much more
    New to this forum? Follow these steps:
    1) Hidden Content
    2) Hidden Content
    3) Ask questions, post some answers, learn more
    4) Get back to the gym and build more muscle!
    5) Create your own Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Message to all New comers and lurkers: Don't be Afraid to post even if some of the topics might be out of your league don't hide in the shadows jump into Hidden Content and get to know some of the girls and guys on the forum

Hidden Content is all you need

ps it's Graeme - not Graham
    Hidden Content

2. __________________

Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Amino Z Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements Use code AUSBB for 20% off your orders Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

Standard kunce

Array
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome to have them onboard...
    Cheal Sonnen "My phone rings, they call me up and say, 'Chael, your testosterone level is too high.' I say, 'Well, how high was it?' They say, '0.7.' I said, 'What's normal?' They say, '0.6.'; I said, 'One-tenth?! You're telling me I'm one-tenth higher than the average man? Re-test that! You must have caught me on a low day."

Administrator. Graeme

Array
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is a promotional advert not a paid advertising , the only thing i get out of it , is the hope that it helps the region

the people behind the message have been hard at work , holding a rallie , talking to anybody and everybody that will listen
    Hidden Content
    serving all of your fitness,Body Building needs, conditioning, fat loss, training, supplements and so much more
    1) Hidden Content
    2) Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Message to all New comers and lurkers: Don't be Afraid to post even if some of the topics might be out of your league don't hide in the shadows jump into Hidden Content and get to know some of the girls and guys on the forum

Hidden Content

Administrator. Graeme

Array
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this message can be substituted with many other companies across australia
    This year alone, three fruit and vegetable processors have closed their doors for good - 12 since 2009.
    Hidden Content
    1) Hidden Content
    2) Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Fucked up Kunce

Array
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Love your work Graeme.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content

iLift

Array
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great cause!

Array

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    this is a promotional advert not a paid advertising , the only thing i get out of it , is the hope that it helps the region

the people behind the message have been hard at work , holding a rallie , talking to anybody and everybody that will listen
    Good stuff.

While the labour government is in its pretty much a lost cause. Hopefully things change.