Trapped between the "Baby Boomers" and "Generation Y" is a special generation ... a generation we call "Children of the Eighties." If you can identify with most of the 15 points below, chances are you are definitely one of them ...
1. You owned a *real* Rubik's cube.
2. One word: Izod.
3. You remember when MTV didn't exist. Alternatively you remember when the M stood for Music, not Mundane.
4. "Alternative" music actually was...and not popular Top 40 tunes.
5. You were a "wanna be". Madonna, Duran Duran, Michael Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, Boy George, etc.
6. "Where's the beef?"
7. You know how to use a rotary phone.
8. Max Headroom was cool.
9. You know how (or wanted to be able) to Moonwalk!
10. Atari, IntelliVision, TelStar and Coleco were the ultimate gaming systems to own.
11. Leg warmers and headbands alĂˇ Pat Benatar once looked really cool to you.
12. You remember when Jordache jeans with a flat-handle comb in the back pocket was cool.
13. Jelly bracelets & shoes!
14. Your hair defied gravity.
15. You are still baffled by the "day glo" clothing trend.