Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Examle clean bulk diet.

Default Examle clean bulk diet.

This would be for 90kg male, that trains pretty hard. Would need to be tailored as weight increases.
    You could also change few things around and possibly add sweet potato for carb source also uncle tobys quick oats in morning, this is just an example.

7:45 250 ml of egg whites
    2 small tortillas, mushrooms, fat free cheese
    1 English muffin with no sugar and peanut butter(natural)
    15 gm of whey protein
    25 gm of oatmeal

10:15 1 1/2 can of tuna in brine
    15 ml of flax seed oil

12:45 8 eggs & green onion & light mayo (makes an egg salad)
    3 pieces of whole-wheat bread w/ ham (I like the 9 grain tip top)
    1 banana
    15 gm of whey protein
    1 yogurt

3:15 1 1/2 can of tuna
    15 ml of flax seed oil

5:15 120 gm of steak
    20 gm of whey protein
    Mustard
    50 gm of carrots
    5 ml of flax seed oil

1 HOUR TRAINING START 6:00PM to 7:00PM

7:15 60 gm of whey
    5 rice cakes
    1 killer python lollie
    2.5 ml of flaxseed oil

9:30 150 gm of cottage cheese
    15 gm of whey protein MAX's night time protein.

TOTAL CARBS: 300 GM 1200 calories
    TOTAL PROTEIN 320 GM 1280 calories
    APPROX TOTAL FAT: 63 GM 567 calories
    TOTAL CALORIES: 3047 calories per day
    All advice given by auslifta is purely ficticious, you should consult your doctor before any change in lifestyle.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use for dedicated.
    There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

2. __________________

Ausbb Sponsors
    gymdirect providing quality gym and fitness equipment at the most competitive prices
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Gym and Fitness -Australis's Favourite Gym Equipment Supplier
    Sweat Central Home Fitness Equipment Australia
    True Protein Performance through Nutrition

Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

Site Advertiser

Array

Hang on, in another thread, you just posted:

The main difference is that on a clean bulk, you NEVER eat carbs and fats together.

And the diet you just posted is supposed to be a clean bulk diet, but you are eating carbs and fats in the same meal ???

A bit contradictory isn't it?

Array

LOL, copy and pasting without reading? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
    Hang on, in another thread, you just posted:

The main difference is that on a clean bulk, you NEVER eat carbs and fats together.

And the diet you just posted is supposed to be a clean bulk diet, but you are eating carbs and fats in the same meal ???

A bit contradictory isn't it?
    The other one was for hard gainer as I clearly stated in bold as to not confuse
    All advice given by auslifta is purely ficticious, you should consult your doctor before any change in lifestyle.

The whole idea is if I was to clean bulk being more carb sensitive I would never have carbs and fat together. To HULK If you post up your stats I would not hesitate to write you up a diet plan. Just give me your
    Height
    Weight
    BF%
    Resting heart rate
    Tell me a bit about your average day and how may times you train a week, and your goals.
    These diets are examples for different goals and different types of people, would I recommend some of these to a 56yo woman? I am only trying to show people how to eat better for bodybuilding, As when I first started I had no idea, I ate rubbish. I am trying to help people improve themselves. After all isnt the whole point of these boards to help and inform?

Quote Originally Posted by howzit View Post
    LOL, copy and pasting without reading? LOL
    Look at above post and give me your stats I will write you a specific diet if you like, even though your comment lacked respect.

Site Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    The whole idea is if I was to clean bulk being more carb sensitive I would never have carbs and fat together. To HULK If you post up your stats I would not hesitate to write you up a diet plan. Just give me your
    Height
    Weight
    BF%
    Resting heart rate
    Tell me a bit about your average day and how may times you train a week, and your goals.
    These diets are examples for different goals and different types of people, would I recommend some of these to a 56yo woman? I am only trying to show people how to eat better for bodybuilding, As when I first started I had no idea, I ate rubbish. I am trying to help people improve themselves. After all isnt the whole point of these boards to help and inform?

Thanks for the offer.
    My diet has always been my weakest point and reaoson for many past failures. Preparation is the worst because I am time poor.

Your diet above looks big.
    Your lunch time meal looks large:
    12:45 8 eggs & green onion & light mayo (makes an egg salad)
    3 pieces of whole-wheat bread w/ ham (I like the 9 grain tip top)
    1 banana
    15 gm of whey protein
    1 yogurt
    It would take me a good 1/2 hour non-stop to eat that.
    Are they 8 extra large whole eggs?

Anyway, here are my stats:

Height - 6ft / 183cm
    Weight - 90kg
    BF% - 17.5
    Resting heart rate - 64bpm
    Age - 33

Goals are to put on another 10kg of lean mass.
    Training 3 times per week.
    Work can be physical at times, have to lift boxes and unload containers sometimes, but half the time there is not much physical work.

Thanks for any advice.

Array

I've got a simular build as Hulk, same weigh and height. My shoulders are a bit smaller but have bigger bis. Train 3 times a week. I wanna put on 10-20kg. Write me a diet plz :P

You could use 3 whole eggs and 5 egg whites.
    first thing, you need to know how many calories your body burns on a daily basis, why? because without knowing that you can't even begin to figure out how many calories you need to eat to lose/gain or do whatever

this formula will give you your basal metabolic rate, which is basically a measure of the amount of calories your body would burn if you stayed in bed all day and did nothing

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

I calculated you need 1989cals just to maintain, so to achieve your goals I'd suggest you have intake of 3083cals/day.
    Non diet related you should try and get one more workout a week.

The above diet would actually be very good for you, as you see its designed for 90kg male. Be sure to adjust as your weight increases. You could start with this macro break up and maybe adjust carbs/protein. Play around with it but keep daily cals same, and meal frequecy is of utmost importance.

On another note, serratis looking good, weak points would be delts and bi's. Nice wide lats too! Lower chest needs work try dips and close grip decline.
    If you dont have alot of time you can pre prepare your meals every 3 days. It is a time consuming sport. Goodluck.
    Happy lifting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast