Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Debate about sarcasm - split from strength training 101 thread

DISCIPLINE

Array

Default Debate about sarcasm - split from strength training 101 thread

Quote Originally Posted by PTC View Post
    But Fadi, this is MY thread, and its called strength training 101.

Why confuse matters with a % of your 20RM, its pointless.

The percentages I mention are what I use to make clients strong.

Check the lifts at BATB or the AUSBB record board, they work, full stop.

Lets keep this one thread on track and talk about strength. Not deadlifting empty bars for one trillion reps, or doing calisthenics for 10 minutes.

This thread, in the powerlifting section, is about strength.
    In that case some reciprocation would be in order don't you think Markos?! If you wish to go down sarcasm ally then you'd leave me no choice but to delete your post as I have stated here:http://ausbb.com/rules-information-m...html#post72887

I ask you to please read it carefully and if in doubt about anything in it; please don't hesitate to ask for more clarification. Let this be the last time for sarcasm please. Next time won't be tolerated.

Fadi.
    1984 Age 18, BW 73kg: FS195kg, BS200kg, 162.5 3x10, PC 140kg, C&J 160kg. 1987 Age 22, BW 77kg BS 130kg x20, 120kg x50.

2. __________________

Ausbb Sponsors
    gymdirect providing quality gym and fitness equipment at the most competitive prices
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    True Protein Performance through Nutrition

Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

extra crispy

Array

i hope sarcasm wont be a reason to delete posts or ban people or the population on this forum will be cut pretty quickly

DISCIPLINE

Array

Quote Originally Posted by hyjak View Post
    i hope sarcasm wont be a reason to delete posts or ban people or the population on this forum will be cut pretty quickly
    Please tell me what your thoughts are on this hyjack? Thank you. http://ausbb.com/rules-information-m...html#post72887

Fadi.
    1984 Age 18, BW 73kg: FS195kg, BS200kg, 162.5 3x10, PC 140kg, C&J 160kg. 1987 Age 22, BW 77kg BS 130kg x20, 120kg x50.

extra crispy

Array

im all for a bit of form ettiquette but i just dont find sarcasm to be overly offensive and sarcasm can be easily mis-interpreted.

Site Advertiser

Array

I agree with this.

Array

It's the type of sarcasm that's the issue here, not the 'all in good fun' kind, more the 'c**tish variety' that is on the rise on this forum.
    6'4", 128kg - Bulking to 130kg by September...

Recent PB's - Bench 160kg 3x5, Sumo Deadlift 250kg x 1 220kg 3x3, Squat 210kg x 1 180kg x 10, BB Row 120kg 5x5

Array

If the ban/delete happens, this forum would get worse than ocau

extra crispy

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    It's the type of sarcasm that's the issue here, not the 'all in good fun' kind, more the 'c**tish variety' that is on the rise on this forum.
    thats the thing though, sarcasm can go either way depending on how its interpereted by the individual reading it.

Array

thats the thing though, sarcasm can go either way depending on how its interpereted by the individual reading it.
    I think it's dead easy to differentiate between a post like PTCs in this thread and someone just having a joke around.
    6'4", 128kg - Bulking to 130kg by September...

Recent PB's - Bench 160kg 3x5, Sumo Deadlift 250kg x 1 220kg 3x3, Squat 210kg x 1 180kg x 10, BB Row 120kg 5x5

Array

If you think a post breaks the letter or spirit of any rules we have here, hit the report button to the left, , please don't clutter the thread with debate about whether or not it's badwrongnasty.

Let's make these threads as productive and informative as we can.
    Athletic Club East
    Top sports coaches get the last 5% of a person's performance, a personal trainer gets the first 50%.

• Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast