Thread: Ausbb Extends Its Thanks To All Members

Administrator. Graeme

Array

Default Ausbb Extends Its Thanks To All Members

Ausbb Extends Its Thanks To All Members

As we approach the end of the year 2009 and head on into 2010. All the staff of Ausbb would like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year, have a safe one enjoy the time with family members and the time off work. If you are driving on the roads over the Christmas break please drive safely take care on our roads, get plenty of rest and don't be in a rush.

What a year it has been for ausbb, I never imagined that Ausbb would be what it is today it had a bit of a slow start as the name started to spread via advertising campaigns and word of mouth the site started becoming more active like all things it takes time to grow. As I have said many times it is you the members of Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding that makes it what it is today

Many members have put in a lot of time and effort in helping others into the world of fitness, BodyBuilding and strength training. All members of Ausbb contribute in their own little way, be it big or small. With your continued dedication, precious time and magnificent contributions no one can stop us from breaking the odds and setting new goals and milestones. We would also like to thank our sponsors over the course of the year especially www.aminoz.com.au who have been with us for several months offering some great deals and specials to the members of Ausbb

All the Staff here at Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding would like to express their hearty thanks and deep gratitude to everyone out there for all that they do, and strive in making Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding such a wonderful and fabulous place a great community for all to enjoy

THANK YOU DEAR MEMBERS!!
    We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year

From the staff of Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding
    Ausbb- Australian Body Building
    serving all of your fitness,Body Building needs, conditioning, fat loss, training, supplements and so much more
    New to this forum? Follow these steps:
    1) Register free as a member
    2) Introduce Yourself
    3) Ask questions, post some answers, learn more
    4) Get back to the gym and build more muscle!
    5) Create your own Training Diary
    One team: Ausbb
    Join Ausbb on facebook
    Make a Donation.
    Ausbb Sponsors
    Ausbb 90 day transformation challenge!
    Do you own or use a small Gym?
    AUSBB TSHIRTS

Message to all New comers and lurkers: Don't be Afraid to post even if some of the topics might be out of your league don't hide in the shadows jump into General Topic and get to know some of the girls and guys on the forum

Ausbb is all you need

ps it's Graeme - not Graham

Head Kunce

Array

I'd like to echo Admins sentiments.
    Merry Xmas, Happy New Year and happy lifting.
    “If you even dream of beating me, you’d better wake up and apologize” – Muhammad Ali
    Introduce Yourself
    Ausbb Facebook Page

Yeah. Well done guys. If it wasn't for Adrian, i wouldn't be here. Keep safe over the holidays team!! Train smart

Elite Member

Array

Thanks for keeping the site maintained, its a great place to hang out.