• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

10x10 GVT

howzit

Anyone tried German Volume Training? I wanna try it next week but am having trouble finding some good workouts. Anyone got any recommendations?

Cheers

Did you see good gains?

Will try next week :)

My gym doesn't have decline, so I'm gonna do incline bench.

I done chest on Saturday so will start with legs. I find squats annoying, so 10 sets will definetly put the super pump 250 I will take to the test :)

Last edited:
Yes I had gians, but nothing extraordinary, but still very worthwhile for something different.

I done the legs part on Monday and done the chest one today. I nearly threw up after the leg workout :S

Yes i know the feeling. Technically you should not be able to get all 10 reps on the last set or 2 otherwise you weight was too light. This way it ensures complete failure.

Yes i know the feeling. Technically you should not be able to get all 10 reps on the last set or 2 otherwise you weight was too light. This way it ensures complete failure.

Yeah, I was getting that. I could only do 8 on the last 2. I thought I was being a pussy :D Guess I got the right weight.

What do you think of the arm workout on it? I added military press and shrug into it before the shoulder part. My tris and bis didn't really seem too stimulated after it.

I was very stimulated. 10 sets of dips absolutely fried my tris and i only used bodyweight.
Did you just use bodyweight or did you hang some weight of you?

Also remember you do not have to get 10 reps for every set, but keep the same weight until you do, then you can increase it.