• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

11 STERONE - Rip Up For Summer

BiggerFaster

Site Advertiser
Hi AusBB Members,

At UHF we sell products you normally wouldnt find in Australia. That being said i believe we only sell products that work and have a proven history with the ingredients each supplement contains.

Summer is on the horizion and like most guys i know that shredding that fat and building lean muscle mass is a HIGH priority in the gym.

That being said id like to introduce 11 Sterone by Competitive Edge Labs.

www.UniversalHealthandFitness.com.au
CUTTING EDGE LABS
11-STERONE

11 Sterone - Pro Anabolic & Cortisol Suppression Properties.

11-Sterone is pro anabolic compound with cortisol suppression properties. 11-Sterone can be incorporated into cutting or lean bulking cycles and is commonly used by those looking to build lean muscle and lose body-fat.

Cortisol is a stress hormone released by the adrenal gland that can lead to increased fat storage as well as muscle breakdown. In short, by helping suppress cortisol levels, one can hope to lose body-fat while maintaining or increasing lean muscle.

Cutting Cycles:
Week 1: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 2: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 3: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 4: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 5: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 6: 225 mg (3 capsules)

Lean Bulking Cycles:
Week 1: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 2: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 3: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 4: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 5: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 6: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 7: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 8: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)

If they were not he would not be selling them.
I think you will need some sort of PCT after a cycle of this.

Looks good but must be for serious athletes only as its priced way out of my range. $100 gets you 75 capsules. Suggested intake is 4-6 capsules a day for lean bulking or 42 capsules a week. So, at $100, it would last two weeks. $50 a week is beyond my budget unfortunately.

Cheers,
Mike

If it's a prohormone how is it legal??? Not that I care, it's got my attention now
Posted via Mobile Device

Its the same compound as 11-oxo made by Ergopharm (might not be spelt right) - which is a very mild prohormone.

howdy, no disrespect to question the site sponser but while i'm also interested in 11 sterone, i'm also curious on the legality also though? i know the main ingredient is androstenedione which appears on the TGA banned substance list - albeit it doesnt directly mention the more specific form of "androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione" (but does just about every other combo) .. i know Shrek has answered the question but he isn't the seller, no offense, so maybe they could shed some light on it.

yep you said that earlier but that doesn't answer the question regarding the legality of "androstenedione" in Australia, as mentioned the ingredient in 11 sterone (and 11-oxo) is on the TGA banned substance list in broad form, although the "trione" long-name isn't mentioned so since there is such ambiguity regarding these supplements I was just curious if you had a definitive answer on the legality, since you sell it. I only ask because of interest in the supplement and figured since you sell it as a business you would know the answer.

To answer your question yes it is legal.
But my question for you is why do you think this product contains Androstenedione ? It dosent.

For a list of Ingredients visit 11-STERONE

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 75 Amount Per Serving: Adrenosterone (Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione)75 mgOther ingredients: Cellulose, Gelatin.

it does not make you loose weight, it is not a steroid and it is not banned.

It may assist in weight loss through cortisol suppression, it (at best) is a mild PH and should not be used by women.