• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

4 or 5 day training split recommendations

chopsuey

Hey there,
As the title suggests I'm just after a decent 4 or (preferably) 5 day training split.
Does it really matter which day of the week I train a certain body part on?
Cheers,

No one can just give you a program to smash out over the Internet without knowing anything about you.
What are your weeknesses? What are you strengths? What are your goals? What have you been doing with your training for the past few months? And what was the progress like?

Tim.

You guys more a fan of sticking to a program for 4-8 weeks (or maybe more) or simply walking in to a gym, knowing what body part you're going to train and saying 'what should I do today'...

I had been doing two weeks for 6-8 rep range then two weeks of 10-12 range - and I've noticed some small gains from doing that, which for my size (small) I was happy with.

I want some more size.

Strengths and weaknesses.....weakness is chest (coz of my boob job), strength is probably back.