• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

8,000-calorie breakfast

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
059842-72b4a2f0-48f3-11e4-93fc-034ed4e7c660.jpg

The Hibernator, before it’s cooked. Source: Elite Daily

WE’RE not sure if this should be called “breakfast” or food for the entire week.

If you were to take a trip to Bear Grills Cafe in Congleton, Cheshire, you might contemplate taking on the 8,000-calorie (33.5 kilojoule) breakfast challenge.
Shortly after your contemplation, you’d find out The Hibernator consists of four times your recommended daily caloric intake.
The craziest part about this massive breakfast is the fact it actually exists — all eight slices of bacon, eight sausages, four hash browns, four fried eggs, a four-egg cheese omelette, four waffles, four pieces of toast, four pieces of fried bread, four pieces of black pudding, two ladles of beans, two spoonfuls of tomatoes, mushrooms, chips, a two-pint sized milkshake of it.
059868-726d4cb6-48f3-11e4-93fc-034ed4e7c660.jpg

The Hibernator. Source: Elite Daily

Mark Winder, the owner of Bear Grills Cafe, is the man behind the $32, “Man Vs. Food”-inspired meal.
In a recent interview with Daily Mail, Winder revealed that “we have a disclaimer which says that no one under the age of 18 can take part and that they know about the very high calorific content and high fat content.
“We ask people to understand that they know what they are getting themselves into. They have to tick a box to say whether they have any underlying health conditions.”
That’s right; you need to sign a disclaimer before you dare to stuff yourself:
059896-72238824-48f3-11e4-93fc-034ed4e7c660.jpg

The Hibernator consent form. Source: Elite Daily

So far, only 20 people have dared to take on the challenge and all 20 people have failed miserably.

The Hibernator is an insane 8,000-calorie breakfast

Too much bread, chips and waffles, take that starchy shit away and I'll eat the rest surely.

Edit. looks like a perfect honeymoon brekky! Imagine that, taking your new fuck partner out for the morning and then ordering that to share.

Looks pretty much what you get some a local cafe near my place - will hit it up in acouple of weeks and take a picture

Reminds me of this place I visited: "Heart Attack Grill" They have a 10,000 calorie burger. All the meals are massive....but what meals aren't in the states. These are ridiculously huge. If your over 350lb's you eat for free... WTF.....yes you eat for free. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk

They give you a white medical gown to wear when consuming your meal. If you leave anything on the plate the nurses bend you over and give you a spanking. There was no way I was finishing my meal:)

Patrons have actually had heart attack after leaving the premises. Ironic...maybe.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/05...roudly-displays-dead-customers-remains-on-tv/

And the menu, calorie overload:Heart Attack Grill Menu