• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

A drug-free 525 pound bench press by a 93kg lifter in Australia

yes, i cant find a total list for him.

Still, i think individual lift greatness is better than nothing.

602.5kg at Carribean Islands champs. 182.5 squat and 182.5kg dead lift, but 237.5kg bench.

Last edited:
Guy is an insane bencher. Wouldn't mind a few tips from him :) Think he's the lightest man ever to bench over 500lb

Imagine how much more he would be able to lift if he sat quietly ii the corner in meditative prayer before lifting.

Last edited:
yes, i cant find a total list for him.

Still, i think individual lift greatness is better than nothing.

602.5kg at Carribean Islands champs. 182.5 squat and 182.5kg dead lift, but 237.5kg bench.

lol he's like an inverse Nghiep Luu

Guy is an insane bencher. Wouldn't mind a few tips from him :) Think he's the lightest man ever to bench over 500lb

Not by a long shot
I have no idea who holds that title but Rick Weil did 556lb at 181 in a full meet

He has a pretty decent bench given his "structure"
He holds the Australian record in the total and I think bench/squats around 110/180