• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AC/DC may never tour or record again!!!!!!

they'll have a lifetime supply of tracks laying in the studios , just the same as jackson and the beatles and elvis , a mega shitload of stuff recorded that didn't make the cut for albums , only to be released done the track after they die

what if they reinvent themselves, start dj'ing dubstep as DJDC. win over tweeny audiences, profit.

remember a couple years ago when some cock knocker decided it would be a good idea to remix thunderstruck

that was blasphemy

remember a couple years ago when some cock knocker decided it would be a good idea to remix thunderstruck

that was blasphemy

Yeah I remember that atrocity too, I think it was the crookers remix. But cock knocker remix sounds more like it!

Lol acdc checked out 20 years ago, money hungry cùnts have been making the same song with different words for the last 2 decades and making a fortune.

very few old bands out there who can keep producing consistent good material. Motörhead is the only real exception I can think of

Alice hosts an awesome nightly radio show, great mix of old and new music. You can stream it and some radio stations play it. He has great taste music
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];