• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adam muscles past his national rivals

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

LOCAL bodybuilding star Adam Kouzounian says he is overwhelmed to have won a third national IFBB Heavyweight* Championship.

The 32-year-old took home the title in the 90-100kg class at the weekend, after winning the Victorian title the previous week.

Now the paramedic is eyeing off gaining a professional card and a chance to tackle the big boys of the Australian bodybuilding circuit.

Kouzounian said the hard work and pedantic nature of his diet was worth it all in the end.

“It’s pretty overwhelming,” he said.

“I won the Australian title in 2008 and 2009, took a couple of years off and then won again this year.

“Now I want to try and go for my pro card.

“If you want to do it right, it’s tough, it’s a lot of hard work – it’s one of the hardest things I’ve done.

“Working and having a two-year-old – it’s tough, also when you’re at the gym for two-and-a-half to three hours every day.

“My boss was good enough to change the times of my shifts so I could get to the gym in both the morning and at night time.”

Kouzounian received glowing praise from the national judges.

For more of this story, purchase your copy of Thursday's Sunraysia Daily 24-10-2013.

Adam muscles past his national rivals | Sunraysia Daily

another article on him , done the 17th

MILDURA bodybuilder Adam Kouzounian is full of confidence ahead of this weekend’s National IFBB Heavyweight Championship in Sydney.
The 32-year-old will enter this week’s tournament on a high after claiming the Victorian IFBB Championship in Melbourne on the weekend.
Kouzounian said he could not have had a better preparation ahead of the weekend’s tournament.
“I won the heavyweight category pretty easily,” Kouzounian said. “The judges judge on muscularity, muscle symmetry, definition and posing and they were very happy with that.
“The promoter was rapt with my performance.”
A win this weekend at the National IFBB Heavyweight Championship would add to his 2009 title.
Adam in top form for title:*Mildura bodybuilder prepared for national prize after state championship | Sunraysia Daily

He was the only one in his class at the vics and was on stage with the under 90kg class

This is why i laugh sometimes at some of the titles, if there is only the 1 competitor you can still claim a state or even national title, so you certainly dont have to be the best or necessarily in fantastic shape yet you still are acredited with a title, not taking anything away from him as he has certainly put in the hard yards, just sayin....