• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AdrenoL8 820gr

broncs

Hi guys!
Never tried any supplements (only the last 3 weeks i started taking WPI:) )but for the price i thought i give it a go .
Good idea or not ?

Thanks !

I don't look at WPI or any other protein powder for that matter as supplement but modified food instead. A vitamin pill is a supplement.

If you are not lactose intolerant, then buy WPC instead. For the couple of grams less of protein you get in comparison with WPI, you'd end up with a product that is less processed and therefore carries within it more powerful immune system boosters... and it costs less!

I take WPI only because I can't handle the few grams of lactose present in WPC.

By the way, do you have a problem taking in enough calories or protein?

PS: You ask about protein yet your header is a pre workout adrenal gland stimulator and lactic acid buffer which I would not buy for three or four reasons. I'd tell you why but that would be digressing from your main question re WPI, so I'm going to leave it here.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Thanks for reply Fadi !
I wasn't very clear asking this question, sorry. What i meant was that i saw the product on sale and i thought might be a good idea to try it .
I have some WPI at home so yeah wasn't asking about that .
I've been cutting down for the last 3 months and lost about 6 kg. The last 3 weeks though i've been taking less than 2000cal per day , been doing weights at home and heaps of burpies.
Been reading a lot of your threads lately where i found lots of great information. I feel that cutting down so much i am not taking enough food to get me through the day as i am always hungry.
Anyway i will post another thread with my diet , exersize and hopefully you guys will guide me in the right direction.

Thanks !

Thanks for reply Fadi !
I wasn't very clear asking this question, sorry. What i meant was that i saw the product on sale and i thought might be a good idea to try it .
I have some WPI at home so yeah wasn't asking about that .
I've been cutting down for the last 3 months and lost about 6 kg. The last 3 weeks though i've been taking less than 2000cal per day , been doing weights at home and heaps of burpies.
Been reading a lot of your threads lately where i found lots of great information. I feel that cutting down so much i am not taking enough food to get me through the day as i am always hungry.
Anyway i will post another thread with my diet , exersize and hopefully you guys will guide me in the right direction.

Thanks !

Great Broncs, I'm already on your other thread and yes, taking it from there would be a great idea. I can see that you and I are on the same page already. See you on the other thread then my friend...

Fadi.

Is this thread about this product below it seems preety cheap for $24.95

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this thread about this product below it seems preety cheap for $24.95

At $24:95 it may well be cheap as you say, but I say it's cheap in more ways than one.

Fadi.

Last edited by a moderator: