• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice about body fat loss

tom paris

Hi
I'm new to doing anything we my diet, so took some advice about a diet for cutting body fat,
So for the last 5 weeks have been eating
Whey shake 50g and banana pre training, training at 5.30am
After training
Meal 1) 2 eggs poached with 2 slices wholemeal bread 25g whey
Meal 2) 120g chicken with 80g blue potato, banana, 50g whey
Meal 3) 120g chicken with salad
Meal 4) 170g turkey burger with salad
Meal 5) 170g steak with broccoli

I train mon to fri split each day
Chest, back, shoulders, legs, biceps/ triceps
And 20 mins of cardio, recently trying high intensity on the cross trainer for 30 seconds then normal for 1 min
I'm 45 yrs old 5ft 5
My stats haven't changed that much in 5 weeks, started at 77kg now 76.5kg
My measurements haven't improved that much either, I have lost 1 inch from my belly but arms chest legs have stayed the same
So my question is am I expecting to much to soon
I'm looking to lose my belly which is currently 36 inches around my belly button(was 37)
Thoughts please
Thanks

as above. you're eating maintenance level now (good to know). reduce and you'll reduce :)

Quick weight loss tips to put into practice in everyday life. Losing weight isn't all ... Train your brain to consume only what your body needs to lose weight

Last edited by a moderator: