• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Albuterol questions from a newbie to it

US Oil

Hey guys, looking for some information on albuterol/salbutamol. I'm looking at getting on it but don't want to put drugs into my system without knowing the full effects.

Currently I'm cutting using ketosis, doing a decent job so far but I've got stubborn fat around my hips and stomach that I never seem to be able to shake without the strictest of dieting. Looking to take albuterol because I've heard that this was just the thing to clear up that last bit of fat.
I've read plenty of articles on it, and I understand that there will be a few side effects (though not as severe as Clen) but I'm wondering from you people who have tried it if there is anything I should watch out for while I'm on it. Like, should I not drink alcohol? Avoid weed? Never dip below a certain amount of calories? Do plenty of cardio, or none? Any information you have on taking albuterol would be sweet, no matter how obscure or random.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alcohol while in moderation is ok it is still a toxin.
If your looking to cut weight alcohol will provide extra calories especially beer or premixed drinks.