• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member

• 35 MINUTES AGO JUNE 05, 2015 9:26PM

[h=3]Arnold Schwarzenegger discusses his[/h]

external

THERE aren’t many people brave enough to strip off and flex in front of The Terminator.

But 23-year-old Luke Cinque was.
The amateur body builder from Glenhaven in Sydney’s west showed off his bod to Arnold Schwarzenegger when the action star co-hosted The Project on Friday night.
A long time fan of Arnie, Luke said his flex-off was a spur of the moment decision.
“I had no idea it was going to happen — it was a complete surprise,” he toldnews.com.au.
325565-5602b002-0b71-11e5-b08a-ef2f23067d2e.jpg

Dem muscles. Source: Channel 10

“In fact, I was quite nervous to do it. Because I knew I wasn’t in the shape for Arnold Schwarzenegger to be surprised because he is the king.
“So it’s really got to be a ballsy thing to go up and say, ‘I’m going to go up and pose in front of Arnie knowing that he’s not going to be impressed.’”
Once he decided he would go for it, Luke had his shirt half unbuttoned and ready to whip off.
“During the break, the audience the guy who has to gee up the crowd said, ‘Does anyone want to say something?’ And I just stood on my chair and took off my shirt and just started flexing.”
Ballsy, indeed.