• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

An everyday pre-workout supp

sssboi

Does it exist, are they safe, contain caffiene or caffiene free and BN's PWO any good for daily usage?

Although I am a very low stimulant user, you have to put the amount which is in a supp in perspective.

In our Pre Workout NT we only have 100mg of caffeine in there per serve which is what would be considered an average "brewed" coffee.

Many people have 5 or more cups of coffee a day, which means there total stimulant intake would be many times more than having a supp like our pre workout NT twice a day.
Although DMAA is also added, the side effects from this don't appear to be as pronounced as those from caffeine.

Basically, a supplement like our pre workout NT is fine to be used every training day (very few people train more than 5 days a week) but if doing so it is bets to reduce your intake of coffee and other stims as much as possible.
When using it, the best way to tell if you are being desensitised is dosage. If you find you are using larger doses all the time, it doesn't hurt to have a week off noa and then.

Timing is also very important, if you train in the morning or after work this would be fine, however if you were a late night trainer, then I'd advise using a pre workout product with any stims as it could lead to insomnia.

While I really like your supplements I'm after something flavoured that mixes into water and comes out something like powerade/diluted cordial etc

While I really like your supplements I'm after something flavoured that mixes into water and comes out something like powerade/diluted cordial etc

assaults good, i like the energy but the pumps arent as good but it keeps me focused, doesnt let me crash and gets me thru more exercises and muscle groups.

jacked 3d nah too intense,

i have yet to try 1mr

all 3 are voted the best on the 2011 pre workout list.