• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Andrey Malanichev

Sumo

There are still spots left for the Andrey Malanichev seminar at the musclepit on Saturday 15th October. This is an awesome opportunity to learn from one of the strongest powerlifters on this planet. Please see the Musclepit website for details and contact Henry Day or George Okunev. Tickets are $200 which also covers your entry at the comp on sunday. Not many people can say they have had the opportunity to lift on the same platform as Andrey Malanichev

He is pretty special Shrek - In the booming Wild West $200 is nothing but I can understand that in the underdeveloped Eastern States that may seem like a small fortune. Sorry couldnt resist the dig. But seriously he is a ludicrously strong guy and it will be a very informative seminar for those passionate about powerlifting and strength as he will be talking in depth about lifting technique and training methodologies.

Well I wouldn't pay 200 bux to see Phil Heath the current Mr Olympia.
$80-$100 seems more reasonable

Well there is a difference between seeing someone like Phil Heath on a stage and being able to interact with someone like Malanichev.

Yes it is on the pricey side but it runs from 9 AM until the afternoon. And at least according to the premises under which I signed up attendees will get to ask Malanichev questions and perhaps get advice from him.

Just finished up at the seminar with Andrey Malanichev and took away an awful lot of good information but the thing the struck me most was the absolute focus and attention of the guy even when he was just warming up with 70kg

Andrey Malanichev - Wild West Shoot Out Comp
Squat - 425kg
Bench - 230kg
Deadlift - 380kg
Total - 1035kg

Easy for him, massive total.

Yes it was a bit easy for him he didnt really look like he was straining that much on any of the lifts particularly the deadlift. Interesting to see how his squat changed as the weight got heavier.

He is pretty special Shrek - In the booming Wild West $200 is nothing but I can understand that in the underdeveloped Eastern States that may seem like a small fortune. Sorry couldnt resist the dig.

HAhahahaaaa

cheeky basted! LOL, its so true too LOL
I have a younger brother inlaw over there earning 3 times as much as me......little shit! lol