• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Any recommendation on weightlifting belts ?

randyyle

I read around alot and there are so many mixed answers. At first i wanted a Titan Toro or LongHorn but then there's good place to buy them, HoP apparently is not legit now and titan Australia has a dodgy batch going around.

What other belts do you guys recommend ? I heard Inzer is the best but shipping is ridiculous.

Also i'm not trying to bad mouth HoP or Titan australia, its just what i have observed.

If you get a lever belt, make sure you get the USA made levers. The original Inzer lever that came with mine broke twice (replaced once obviously). Once was in the hole of a squat.

I think I got my current replacement for Underground Elite and couldn't be happier.

I have an Inzer, and i'd give it a 10/10. Try Scotty at PTC Brisbane, he sells em.

did you get yours from the same guy ? I live in sydney lol

If you get a lever belt, make sure you get the USA made levers. The original Inzer lever that came with mine broke twice (replaced once obviously). Once was in the hole of a squat.

I think I got my current replacement for Underground Elite and couldn't be happier.

Is it really worth it to go for a lever, prong seems cheaper and easier to adjust ( lever you have to unscrew it and stuff )

I have an underground elite lever, it's good so far, I only squat in it though

Would go for a UGE but they don't stock it anymore..

Bought mine from HoP, shipping was killer, that was before Scott started selling them though.

I have a 6 year old Titan Toro lever and its still boss as fuck.

Also I sell them now...;)

Where can I find your store or website?

Who? I got mine from SSG.. It was like $80

What's SSG? Cause the actual UGE website has none of my sizes and its been a very long time I've waited for stock.

The way I see it, belts last very long so why not invest in the best belt which is inzer, that's why I don't know if I should get Titan or UGE belts, is the difference worth the money ?