• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone ever heard of this guy? (trainer)

It's also another $100/month.

No way would it be worth it. There's more than enough useful information and helpful people on this forum to help you achieve your goals.

l personally wouldnt do it even if l was loaded.... If hes in canada you'd never meet the guy or work out with him. You're so much better of signing up to PTC for a year and getting them to work out a diet and workout program with you, plus they'll actually see you lift and give you pointers on the spot

l personally wouldnt do it even if l was loaded.... If hes in canada you'd never meet the guy or work out with him. You're so much better of signing up to PTC for a year and getting them to work out a diet and workout program with you, plus they'll actually see you lift and give you pointers on the spot

That sounds far more sensible...

Not worth it.

Hard to judge unless u read every single word on his webpage. This guy trained many bodybuilders and has over 30 years of experience and basically has dedicated his life to this stuff.

Maybe its not worth it (if you are poor) but to have one of the best trainers in the world monitor you constantly,and is commited to making sure his clients achieve greatness, i think is totally worth it. Shit some personal trainers charge heaps and wouldnt be 1/10 as good as this guy.

Last edited:
Scott Abel Personal Fitness Coaching, One Time Diet & Custom Workout Programs - Scott Abel

$1500 jesus christ. My mate at work told me about this site because his brother was bodybuilding for years and getting nowhere until he started getting coached by this guy and in a short time started to see great results.

I myself feel i need alot of help but am wondering if its really worth it.

This sounds like an excellent idea. You are a very sensible young man. Before giving the $1500 to this coach you should listen to an investment opportunity I have for you, all you need to do is give your credit card details to my uncle in Nigeria to facilitate the transfer of some diamonds for your original $1500 investment I will ensure you get $10,000,000.00 us dollars, rights to a lagos oil field and massive muscles but you must hurry time is of the essence all we need are your credit card details.

Hard to judge unless u read every single word on his webpage. This guy trained many bodybuilders and has over 30 years of experience and basically has dedicated his life to this stuff.

Maybe its not worth it (if you are poor) but to have one of the best trainers in the world monitor you constantly,and is commited to making sure his clients achieve greatness, i think is totally worth it. Shit some personal trainers charge heaps and wouldnt be 1/10 as good as this guy.

That may be well and good and you are probably right, but if he's in Canada, my personal preference would be to have someone as a trainer 'in the flesh'.

research a local bodybuilding coach IMO, I can't see how someone cold help you from another country.

EMAIL; squeeze more and try harder.

yer, no

Your mate prob got bigger cause after forking out that much he sure as hell was gonna follow the right diet.

Even very good bodybuilders seek out advice of very good trainers as they have plateud and cant pinpoint where there going wrong. From what ive read this guy will go through everything with you, ur diet, training program, ur lifestyle and the best programs to suit ur time and goals and monitor your results almost 24/7 and make adjustments wenever needed if he sees results arent coming as fast as possible. I think you guys are under the impression he just makes you a diet program and training program and then fucks off.

What they're sayting is that it's very diffucult for someone to diagnose, train and monitor you over the internet from half a world away when you can get personal coaching locally for less money.

Last edited:

Nothing to do with the bloke himself. It's more do you really think you are at an advanced enough level that you need this level of coaching. Is it really going to be any more useful than working really hard for a couple years on basic programming.

What they're sayting is that it's very diffucult for someone to diagnose, train and monitor you over the internet from half a world away when you can get personal coaching locally for less money.

How can you coach me long distance?
Scott gets this question all the time. More than 80% of Scott's clientele are extreme long distance. The important thing when seeking coaching is not proximity but EXPERTISE. Just because someone may be in your own backyard should not be a consideration for putting your trust in them. Check out their resume and their level of expertise. Check out their third part recognition. These days anyone on the Net can call themselves anything, but what is their experience level, their education level, and what do respected third parties have to say about those qualities. As long as someone is on-line, and responsible to the relationship aspect of the coach/client relationship, then distance is not an issue. In fact, most people say they communicate with Scott easier, more often and more efficiently than any other trainer they had in their own town, or even in their own gym. With proper client biofeedback, Scott can easily ascertain how a client may or may not be adapting to a training or diet program, and then he will tweak it as necessary. Most clients will send digital pictures every so often, and regular feedback, so Scott is always involved in their day-to-day, week-to-week progress. This makes more sense than the usual "here is a diet and here is a program, get back to me in 12 weeks." Scott knows that everyone's physiology is very different and people adapt at their own pace, not according to some weekly or 12 week schedule. That kind of thinking just illustrates how little "trainers" really understand the body and its response to exercise and diet. It is yet another way that Scott is different. His consistent monitoring of his clients allows him crystal clear vision in terms of coaching advisement.