• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone training with a worser injury than me

jasol88

hay all i love going to the gym lst new years i fell thru a window cut my arm str8 to the bone aterie,nurves,tentons the lot. lost 3lts of blood, stoped breathing, resusertation+9 hrs in surgery. lost alot of movement/feeling/strenght in my left forearm but i havnt let it get me i still go to the gym im lifting more than most of my mates. 4 months ago i could only lift a curl bar(no weight) now im lifting 25kg+the bar, starting to put size on my arms but i have a gap on my left bicept the muscle starts alot higher than my right coz the muscle came off the bone wen it was cut.

i still lack a lot of strengh in my left forearm but im still young(20yrs) and theres hope it will keep getting better doctors recon 2yrs but will never be the same as b4,

just wanna see if theres anyone else out there doing weights with a serious injury that makes it alot harder?