• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

August check in

012.jpg

023.jpg

017.jpg

Front and side shots to come soon, have about 2 months left of bulking on as much as I can before I start to lose the bodyfat i've gained over the past 9-10 months

My military press increased by 2.5. I was stuck on this off and on for the last. Year. The secret? Increase food intake

Cold, unpumped, sitting at 95kgs. Definitely gained a bit of fat, but definitely bigger also. Looking forward to seeing what I can do in the last few months. The best is yet to come!!

mm.JPG

Beasts

yYjh3.jpg

Am l allowed to call you stephen hawkings jnr? .... Seriously though your legs have about 10cm on mine....

LOL cheers mate. They seem to be growing rapidly while being something I work the least on..
If only my shoulders followed the same trend... I look like a schoolgirl