• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Rate or Hate

KungFooGoo

Gangster
As per shit talking in a previous thread. This is an honest 'criticism' of ****s that post on ausbb. Be 100% if you think someone has a face like a smashed crab, inform them as such. If you looked at a members photo and got an enlarged pen15, let them know.

untitled.jpg

Rapey drunk out of his mind, also photoshopped out his lazy eye and missing tooth. (semi serious:|)

l rate rapey an eleventeen/10

will post pic later tonight

but you always say you look like you have downsyndrome lol, you look fine.
Get a different haircut and you will pull all da boys.
drunken photos aren't the best but oh well lol

5-6/10.

pls girls halp, lets not make this a male only thread

As per shit talking in a previous thread. This is an honest 'criticism' of ****s that post on ausbb. Be 100% if you think someone has a face like a smashed crab, inform them as such. If you looked at a members photo and got an enlarged pen15, let them know.

untitled.jpg

Rapey drunk out of his mind, also photoshopped out his lazy eye and missing tooth. (semi serious:|)

l rate rapey an eleventeen/10
hahahaha good joke mate, but no need to take the piss out of disabled people, wheres your actual pic?

muhuhahahahahahaha nah man, 5/10

hahahaha kidding mate, decent looking bloke
/slightlyhomo

Look how cute you are lol

Very Hugh Grant-esque, circa Four Weddings & a Funeral, curlier hair. I'm not rating because we're not fucking cattle! Andddd attractiveness is so subjective, but you're a cute lad lol

Next!!!

Hmm would root you, would not let you root me.

No homo. Props for putting a pic up though. Might put a selfie up later if i can get the light and angle right.

lol you look like a baby!

Fuck I'm old lol

Good bod, you know my thoughts on your change thus far. Another cute lad! Will not rate out of ten! That is so ridiculous. lol

You should never rely on other people to make you feel better about yourself. The total sum of who you are, matters more than what 'others' think you look like.

Give me a beautiful mind & someone who makes me laugh, over 'alleged' good looks any day of the week.

If you have all three, its the urban myth trifecta lol

True story ;)

I'm impressed boys, well done lol

lol you look like a baby!

Fuck I'm old lol

Good bod, you know my thoughts on your change thus far. Another cute lad! Will not rate out of ten! That is so ridiculous. lol

You should never rely on other people to make you feel better about yourself. The total sum of who you are, matters more than what 'others' think you look like.

Give me a beautiful mind & someone who makes me laugh, over 'alleged' good looks any day of the week.

If you have all three, its the urban myth trifecta lol

True story ;)

I'm impressed boys, well done lol

true. But then again, we all seek approval/whatever from other people.
would i have much chance with girls my age though? No 18-20 year old girl gives a fuck about personality or whatever people call it.

Player is Oni bulked up :D

lol no way.
I look nothing like oni

Hmm well I was 18-20 years old once Liam & I always gave a fuck.

Some girls won't. But who you attract & let into your life is up to you.

Yes you could attract girls. lol Why not? Everybody is attractive to somebody. Some are just attractive to a larger portion of the population, than others lol