• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

kaz

iLift
Hey guys,
I'm really into Flowering/Blooming Teas at the moment, they are just beautiful and not a bad drop. I have ordered a few varieties from an Online site :)
a7ahymy5.jpg

3a5ytute.jpg

edyge6up.jpg

Would love to know what others are drinking or if there are any great iced tea recipes going?:D

wasn't there another tea thread ?

sendmetea.com.au has some nice and reasonably priced teas - jasmine pearls, oolongs, gunpowder green and puerh.

Drinking some of their puerh tea now.

Yunnan Sourcing Pu-erh Tea Shop - Your Ultimate Source for Yunnan Pu'er, Green and Black Tea!
Takes a while for delivery but its worth it especially for the puerh tea.
I usually stick to the Menghai tea factory brand.

Puerh has more an earthy coffee like taste ,smooth and thicker than a lot of other teas.. Its a fermented tea.They dry and roll the leaves then leave it to ferment before pressing it into shapes.

For iced teas I prefer either jasmine or fruit teas.
chunky apple tea (turkish style) makes a great iced tea with a few mint leaves in the glass for serving

iced cranberry tea is another good one

or where you after recipes more like a long island ice tea ?
or American deep south sweet tea (of either variety)?

iced lemon tea goes nicely with a splash (or few ) of vodka

most sweet teas are usually one cup of sugar per tea bag used
1 cup of sugar and 1 tea bag per litre

US sweet tea http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Drinks/Tea/Iced-Tea/Top.aspx

Tibetan butter tea is interesting but more a winter drink (butter ,strong black tea and salt).

You're not having another tea party with cucumber sandwiches again ?

Last edited:
I'm partial to a magic mushroom tea when I feel like I need to get some perspective. Try not to overdo it gotta leave it at least five years between sips easy to fry your brain on that shit.

I do drink mint with green tea & rosehip pretty reguarly. Gotta be careful with the green mixes before bed though they tend to keep me up.

But yeah gold top tea for the win, a truly enlightening experience.

yep, I recall a tea thread ...

I love my sencha green and peppermint. Can't drink black teas at all.

Usually buy from T2 (Home | T2 Tea) and get their Sencha, Gorgeous Geisha (a sencha blended with flowers...awesome), Organic Peppermint, and occasionally Buddha's Tears as a special treat (so expensive but beautiful).

I quite like lemongrass and ginger in summer too.

But still love my coffee :D

I've never been bake to get into green tea. Not sure if its an acquired taste or if its the brand. I do like "sweet" fruity teas like raspberry.