• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Australian Customs Seizes 4,000 Steroid Tablets From Thailand In Mail Centre

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
SYDNEY, March 18 (Bernama) -- The Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) said Tuesday it seized 4,000 steroid tablets in a package that arrived in a Sydney mail centre a week ago from Thailand.

ACBPS officers at the New South Wales International Mail Centre intercepted a suspicious looking package on March 12 and found 4,000 blue heart-shaped tablets concealed in mislabelled supplement bottles, Xinhua news agency reported.

Initial testing of the tablets returned a positive result for steroids.

ACBPS national manager Cargo Operations Jagtej Singh warned Australians not to be fooled by false online advertising.

"Despite the claims of some websites, the importation of performance and image enhancing drugs is prohibited without a permit," he said in a statement.

"To avoid heavy penalties or gaol time, take a look at the Customs and Border Protection website to learn the appropriate import requirements for such drugs."

The Australian Customs reminds Australians to check out their legal requirements when importing goods by international mail.

--BERNAMA

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/wn/newsworld.php?id=1022714

Dianabol...bastards

8 tubs of danabol ds, hardly a big score

Infact how the fuck is this news?

I once imported 10,000 dbol to uk lol

[MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION]; there has to be healthier and easier ways to stay warm come winter time....

Speaking of these things i think i am keen to give some DNP a try this winter

Have you read the pastebin? I thought about it for around 5 minutes, then realised it was an insane risk for anyone who isn't a pre contest BB'er