• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best place to buy Dextrose and WPC?

davidb0312

Hi guys,
This is my first post.

Just wondering where you would recommend buying some dextrose and WPC looking to get around 4-5kg of dextrose and 5kg of WPC. I've used bulknutrients once for WPC and I was happy to that but I'm open to suggestions and I haven't bought Dextrose before.

Thanks

I might do another sale of Dextrose Monohydrate at just $3.00/KG..

if you can find it cheaper, let me know and I will be it!

Dextrose = Big W (in the home brew section)
WPC - e-Bay

Really? I've never seen a home brew section in my local Big W...

I might do another sale of Dextrose Monohydrate at just $3.00/KG..

if you can find it cheaper, let me know and I will be it!

I'm looking to buy in the next day or so, let me know quick! because Bulknutrients sell 4kg for $18 and powersupplements sell 5kg for $20.

Looks like my local Big W doesnt have a garden centre anymore, they used too :( - saying that because the onlien store lists the brewing stuff under home and garden.

Edit: just gave them a call apparently they do sell the kits...

Last edited:
Check out real nutrition direct they are a seller on eBay. Very cheap, I just bought 5kg of dextrose and 4kg of wpi off them delivered for $130.

All their protein is unflavoured though, but add some stevia and a lil cocoa powder and ur all set

Thanks guys, really appreciate the tips, went to big w and got some dextrose. I was actually just about to ask about that ebay store! you read my mind!! How was the experience with them and what is the protein like e.g. how does it mix?

Last edited:
I only ordered the real nutrition stuff yesterday and it's my first time using it but I'll report back once I've tried it. My thoughts are to use some stevia and a little cocoa powder for taste an sweetness. Also will add next to no cals from carbs or fat so should be a winner in theory

Add Stevia instead of dextrose (unless Post Workout Out) & Cacao instead of milo

I'll be using it pre and post workout and looking to bulk so the extra cals are welcome

I only ordered the real nutrition stuff yesterday and it's my first time using it but I'll report back once I've tried it. My thoughts are to use some stevia and a little cocoa powder for taste an sweetness. Also will add next to no cals from carbs or fat so should be a winner in theory

As I just said to gunner I'm trying to gain weight so the cals are fine for me. Please do let me know how it tastes etc. I really don't want to buy it if it's terrible.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the tips, went to big w and got some dextrose. I was actually just about to ask about that ebay store! you read my mind!! How was the experience with them and what is the protein like e.g. how does it mix?

their protein is unflavoured and taste like ass.
you can flavour it yourself, bulknutrients.com.au sell flavouring for $12 which flavours 4kg of wpi. i bought some vanilla flavouring and did it myself, tastes nice and mixes great in water.
i have also bought some maltodextrin and glutamine from them. their glutmaine has a funny smell to it & from what i have read glutamine should be odourless.

i'm going to stick to bulknutrients and bulkpowders for any future orders. i've already spent over $2000 with bulknutrients since the beginning of the year, it would be nice if they had some sort of loyalty program where we get extra discounts or free supps.

Where do you guys get this stevia and cocoa powder? I assume the cocoa powder is jus like a chocolate flavouring that can be bought from the super market.

Where do you guys get this stevia and cocoa powder? I assume the cocoa powder is jus like a chocolate flavouring that can be bought from the super market.

By the way, Cacao is not Cocoa.

I buy my Cacao and Stevia off eBay. Make sure you get the right Stevia. There are different variations of the Stevia plant. Check this link for some info on it but do a search on eBay and you'll find it cheaper. I just bought 1kg for $20. So cheap that I'm giving a little away to family and friends because I won't use it all up before the use by date (Apr 2012).

Stevia Extract 50-200g - Professional Whey Protein Powder & Bodybuilding Supplements at Wholesale Prices

By the way, Cacao is not Cocoa.

I buy my Cacao and Stevia off eBay. Make sure you get the right Stevia. There are different variations of the Stevia plant. Check this link for some info on it but do a search on eBay and you'll find it cheaper. I just bought 1kg for $20. So cheap that I'm giving a little away to family and friends because I won't use it all up before the use by date (Apr 2012).

Stevia Extract 50-200g - Professional Whey Protein Powder & Bodybuilding Supplements at Wholesale Prices

Thanks heaps, I'll look into it!