• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best price on weight?

Omnomnom

Looking to buy some Olympic size, rubber coated plates, whats the best price you guys can do $/kg? I've bought all my gear from you guys so far, couldn't be happier :)

I too am looking at buying both Olympic Barbell and weights and Standard Weights and Dumbells... will pm hulk when i get to 10 :D... also need a bench

buying olympic weights and bench to perth

Hi all, i am interested in buying the 115kg olympic weight set and any simple bench (possibly from gym direct). I live in Perth, any1 has any suggestions to where else i can purchase the above at the cheapest price? will cost 485 for weights to perth from gym direct. Also, what is the discount code?

Many thanks!