• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Black Widow Creatine

grapemaster

Just wondering if anyone has tried this and if its any good? I can get 1kg for $30 which is an amazing price, considering it would last for like a whole year. I heard that Black Widow is a good company since they come from red bak. What do you guys think? I'll buy it first thing tuesday if im convinced.

Last edited:
$30 for 1 kg is a fair price.
I've never tried it, but if you do let us know how it goes.

aw man im going to be like the black widow guinea pig. Alright i'll buy it simply because you havent said that its no good, which is a good sign.

Well 1kg taken at 5gms per day should last 200 days with a couple weeks break in between 2-3 times it will last about 34 weeks, so for 30 bux it's good value and even if it was no good 30 bux isn't going to send you broke unlike these $100 tubs that last 28 days that do not even have scientific backing.

Well 1kg taken at 5gms per day should last 200 days with a couple weeks break in between 2-3 times it will last about 34 weeks, so for 30 bux it's good value and even if it was no good 30 bux isn't going to send you broke unlike these $100 tubs that last 28 days that do not even have scientific backing.

The serving size is 1.9g, check out their webpage (i cant post it yet ). Now that would seriously last a while! More than 526 days..

The general consensus is 5gms of creatine once per day everyday is a good BB dose.
1,9gms will still get you results but will take much longer to reach peak saturation. Possibly after 3-4 weeks you can go down to 1.9 or 2gms as a maintenance dose.

The general consensus is 5gms of creatine once per day everyday is a good BB dose.
1,9gms will still get you results but will take much longer to reach peak saturation. Possibly after 3-4 weeks you can go down to 1.9 or 2gms as a maintenance dose.

Ahh i see, so like 1.9g would be like for athlets in sports or something, for 'general' use i guess.

I just took my first dose of 5g. Man i feel real skeptic about creatine now, its just a plain powder, no taste or odour..

I'll let you know how i go at the gym after a few hours.

I dont know it really didnt do much, i guess i cant expect much after one dose. Also i didnt have dinner before going to the gym so i didnt feel tops. And also it was leg day and leg day is boring. Tomorrow im doing back and bi's so i'll increase the weight of the lat pulldowns and stuff and see what happens.

Well i just came back from the gym. I increased my lat pulldowns by 9kg, support rows by 10kg. So lat pulldowns 59kg 3x12, support row 70kg 3x10. Plus some extra 59kg close grip lat pulldowns since the machine was taken for the straight arm lat pulldowns. I dont know if it was the creatine or just my added confidence. Probably a bit of both but next time i'll post in like a few weeks to properly assess any improvements.

The creatine wll cause an increase in water retention which shoud equate to extra strength.

The creatine wll cause an increase in water retention which shoud equate to extra strength.

That seems to be the general consensus on creatine but I`ve read that
a properly hydrated muscle will retain enough water anyway.I haven`t tried it yet so until I do I don`t have any opinion on it.
Good thread though.

I dont know it really didnt do much, i guess i cant expect much after one dose. Also i didnt have dinner before going to the gym so i didnt feel tops. And also it was leg day and leg day is boring. Tomorrow im doing back and bi's so i'll increase the weight of the lat pulldowns and stuff and see what happens.

you should base your opinion of creatine over a few weeks of use, because as shrek said you need to reach saturation levels for the product to have full effect, you should take a serving before your workout to increase creatine levels in the muscle so that it can create more ATP(which is the muscles intial fuel source), and take a serving after your workout to quickly replace the subsided creatine levels.
The fact that it is the black widow brand prolly wont mean much given that most of supp companies use the same creatine (creapure).

Black Widow 1kg Creatine...

So its just a pure Creatine Monohydrate then...

You wont feel an energy rush or bigger pumps or any of that shit while you train.

You will however notice your lifts go up and up over the coming weeks.

Just stick with it man just take for 5g everyday remember to take a couple of weeks off every 8 or so weeks!

Ive increased pretty much all my weights. In a few weeks i have 3 weeks off of uni so i'll be able to train 4 days a week and so the creatine would be more helpful then to increase recovery.

This stuff works. Ive increased my dumbell press by 7.5kg each arm in about 4 chest/tri work outs. And all my other weights steadily.

My lifts have gone up since using creatine, i have used both Black Widow and BSC creatine ethyl ester caps. Havent realy satuated as such.
AZZA