• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bn Choc-Mint Flavour?

Haven't tried let but looking forward to it. I have a sample coming my way shortly
will post up feedback!

Yep, I'm waiting on samples too, I requested a few different flavours.

My 5kg supply will be finished soon. I'm keen to taste the samples to help me decide on the next purchase.

I am glad you guys are waiting on samples as we had a bit of fun with this one!

Hats off to the brave who jumped in and ordered the first batch, unfortunately due to us being supplied a different flavour to that which we did all our testing with, the result was a Choc/Mint which tasted like toothpaste!
The mint flavouring we have is very strong (stronger than that supplied for testing) however once we toned it down, I am happy with the results.

Anyone who received the first batch we organised exchanges for (at our cost) in fact I sent out a few free kg's of protein to those who had ordered 10 or more kg's.

Please note the Choc/Mint you receive in the sample runs is the refined flavour which will be identical to what you will now receive if you order the product.

Please post up your reviews when receiving and trialing the samples, I think we have the choc/Mint right now but will happily refine it further dependent on what people think.

I am glad you guys are waiting on samples as we had a bit of fun with this one!

Hats off to the brave who jumped in and ordered the first batch, unfortunately due to us being supplied a different flavour to that which we did all our testing with, the result was a Choc/Mint which tasted like toothpaste!
The mint flavouring we have is very strong (stronger than that supplied for testing) however once we toned it down, I am happy with the results.

Anyone who received the first batch we organised exchanges for (at our cost) in fact I sent out a few free kg's of protein to those who had ordered 10 or more kg's.

Please note the Choc/Mint you receive in the sample runs is the refined flavour which will be identical to what you will now receive if you order the product.

Please post up your reviews when receiving and trialing the samples, I think we have the choc/Mint right now but will happily refine it further dependent on what people think.

I received a sample with my bulk order which was made at the end of September, was this the old flavour or the new, refined flavour?

I've got to be honest, I wasn't a fan. I was expecting something like the choc-mint choc milk you can buy (brownes), which is absolutely delicious. This tasted like a liquid fishermens friend. Which wasn't the kind of mint taste I was after. I was hoping more for an after-dinner mint taste, rather than the fishermens friend mint taste.

I received a sample with my bulk order which was made at the end of September, was this the old flavour or the new, refined flavour?

I've got to be honest, I wasn't a fan. I was expecting something like the choc-mint choc milk you can buy (brownes), which is absolutely delicious. This tasted like a liquid fishermens friend. Which wasn't the kind of mint taste I was after. I was hoping more for an after-dinner mint taste, rather than the fishermens friend mint taste.

Lol, that is a perfect description!
The sample you received would have been the first (very strong) batch.
You were lucky to get a sample as we discontinued these shortly after.

Anyone who has received any samples has not received the new (and finished) product. The finished product we have now - which will be the one people get in future samples will taste much better.

Lol, that is a perfect description!
The sample you received would have been the first (very strong) batch.
You were lucky to get a sample as we discontinued these shortly after.

Anyone who has received any samples has not received the new (and finished) product. The finished product we have now - which will be the one people get in future samples will taste much better.

Oh good, thats a relief. You guys normally get the flavours pretty spot on, I was pretty disappointed with that flavour. Good to hear it wasn't the final product!

I kid you not, I could down one of those brownes choc-mint choc chills every day. Bloody delicious. If I could get a sample of the new choc-mint flavour, that'd be great.

Oh good, thats a relief. You guys normally get the flavours pretty spot on, I was pretty disappointed with that flavour. Good to hear it wasn't the final product!

I kid you not, I could down one of those brownes choc-mint choc chills every day. Bloody delicious. If I could get a sample of the new choc-mint flavour, that'd be great.

Roger that!
http://ausbb.com/bodybuilding-supplements/16007-free-samples-all-ausbb-members.html

We'll get them out to you, just send us a request.

Bioflex I put an order in on monday, but payment is going through today I think, ordered the choc mint are you sending me the good flavouring? Confused lol

Bioflex I put an order in on monday, but payment is going through today I think, ordered the choc mint are you sending me the good flavouring? Confused lol

Yes, it should be. If you have any concerns though we will swap it over though. We got through the original batch very quickly and made the straight after.

I always use the choc BN whey but took the plunge and ordered a 5kg choc mint. Very 'minty'!
I think I'll go straight back to choc after this batch

I always use the choc BN whey but took the plunge and ordered a 5kg choc mint. Very 'minty'!
I think I'll go straight back to choc after this batch

If it's not to your taste try adding extra choc flavoured protein to it; might be more along the lines of what you're after :)

Feel free to add any update of the Choc/Mint guys, we seem to be selling a lot more of this lately and the feedback we are getting is much more positive.

We are happy to keep tweaking the flavour if necessary.