• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

IRON TANKS

Site Advertiser
Hello AusBB!

With the amazing reception we received last week on our Titan Gym Shoe release, we have even more good news. Enter: Orion X. These are our latest colour ways in the Orion Collection. They are now available to order in Stealth Black and Predator Camo, simply click here to secure your pair! These are an absolutely amazing gift for anyone that lifts - suitable for powerlifting, bodybuilding and boxing/wrestling. We guarantee you'll be in love the minute you step into these.

What's new you might ask? Apart from the incredible colour way, we've now stamped our seal of approval on the outersole with a classy diamond tread.

In addition, Orion X features a slightly wider base for maximum surface contact.

Like Orion V4 and Titan, Orion X also features a:

- 3.8mm uniformly flat, incompressible outersole.
- Oxford Titanium mesh
- Leather build for longevity
- Unrivalled support & comfort

Any questions or queries? Just get in touch with us: support@irontanks.com.au - we're here for you anytime.

Best Regards

Team Iron

Nice, just when I got the red power ranger one lol all this cool shit comes out! FWIW the camo one is growing on me.

damn they are some great shoes ,
any guys that get a pair , be sure to put a up a review of them

Camo is never a good choice. Too many try hards wearing it like its ufc fight wear.
But how will they see your shoes? I reckon you'd get kicked out for wearing no shoes if you got the camo ones, they'll blend in to the surroundings too much

Nice, I like the black and orange, I've had the blue/black orions since they came out early this year, I've rallied the shit out of them and they have held up well, I even take the dog for a walk in them on occassion cos I couldnt be assed taking them off after a lifting session, not designed for the job but take it in their stride so to speak.

Will also say the guys at iron tanks are stand up people to deal with, when I first received my shoes from them I scored a pair that had a hole in them, no real fault of their's just on of those things that snuck through QC, anyway the guys sent me a new pair straight away after I notified them with photo proof plus they let me keep the damaged pair.
I glued the hole up on the damaged pair and they've been good ever since and 8-9 months later I haven't even worn the replacement pair yet....winning!