• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bretts transformation

PTC

Here is Bretts before pic. Brett, his wife and 3 boys are all from a sporting background, at a pretty high level, think overseas tours.

While Brett was building a business, raising his boys and paying his mortgage, he forgot to look after himself. He is 45 years old.

He is now looking after his health, for his and his familys sake. I love his before pic, and no he's not pregnant

index.php

awesome progress and an inspiration for all. is Brett the "family guy" your last newsletter was based on?

Brett is not family guy, that was Steve.

I think Brett has lost well over 10kg, he started when the challenge started, which means he has stayed disciplined for well over 20 weeks

I'd say he lost more than 15kgs. I lost 14 and I my gut was sizeable to start with, but not as big as Brett's. That's a great effort for sure from him.

I actually looked fairly similar to Brett's after photo back in April, probably even a little leaner, but decided I want to increase muscle size, so thought I'd try a bulking phase. Hello love handles again....:mad:

Last edited:
inspirational stuff!!.. its hard i must say to balance everything in life AND have a fit body. He's doing very well. Your work/advice has paid off with him PTC. Trully inspirational.