• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients Vs No Bull Supplements

MaxPowers

hey guys,

looking to do my supplement shop in the near future, mainly in the market for protein...

anyone have any experience with either company..!?
recommendations, preferences!?

or are they pretty similar in regards to products etc..?

I use both, who ever has the better deal at the time.

No bull is good for protein, love the flavours choc peanut, choc honeycomb and choc mint are great, also love mango. Best of all you can order 5kg and specify 5 flavours. And it's generally posted the same day it's ordered.

Use BN for creatine ($19/kilo), Pre workout and flavoured BCAA"s plus they have plenty of other stuff, cheap ZMA, test boosters, caffeine tablets etc etc

Last edited:
I have used them both. I am currently enjoying the choc-peanut from NB. But also have vanilla from BN. BN.. NB.. see what I did there

I've gone bn and seems fine, choc is okay. Casein is good.

Will be going no bull next time as they have a good range of flavors

Cheers guys,

so pretty much both are recommended, both are the goods..

I did notice the variety they have in flavors of protein so im leaning towards NB at the moment..

anyone know if their protein is gluten free?

Try power supplements too. Just got 5kg off them and they do split flavours as well. Very happy with my product

Try power supplements too. Just got 5kg off them and they do split flavours as well. Very happy with my product

I can vouch for power supplements too. Just as with NB and NB, great customer service and products.

Splitting flavours when ordering 5kg is definately something I would be interested in nxt time I am going to put an order through.

I did try the mango wpi that no bull has and it was pretty good!

Didn't like the BN chocmint , way to minty and it stank out the cupboard though the bag.

See I find most No Bull WPI's Proteins pretty bland and weak. Have not tried their WPC.

As with BN Chocmint (WPC) I love this stuff, hard to stop. Even with water. Like an aerobar in a blend, so good.

As with BN Chocmint (WPC) I love this stuff, hard to stop. Even with water. Like an aerobar in a blend, so good.

Yeah, I treat it as an after dinner mint drink! It can also make your bedroom smell minty for hours on end if you open the bag. :D

See I find most No Bull WPI's Proteins pretty bland and weak. Have not tried their WPC.

Hi Undercover! Out of curiosity, how much water do you mix the WPI with? We recommend no more than 250mL per serve, ideally 200mL as we only use 0.5% flavouring (5g of flavouring per 1kg).