• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients WPI - Coffee & Banana

Jimmy123

hi all,

I ordered 1kg of coffee WPI and 1 of banana recently via their website - decided to give them a go since they are sponsors and I am fed up with the crap tasting powder and ordinary customer service I have recently been lucky enough to receive from No Bull Supplements.

Website was very easy to sign up for, order was easy to place. I suppose I assumed postage would be free, but it wasn't it was $12 - $69 for the 2 kg. Received on Wednesday - order placed Monday. Can't complain.

I just opened the coffee WPI - the smell was great and the package was easy to open but more importantly easy to close - some of those snap lock things are pains in the bum.

I mixed a heaped scoop with about 250 ML of water, shook it up - taste is awesome. I don't usually drink sugar with coffee - but it tastes like a sugary coffee (since it is cold probably an ice coffee). Really, really delicious, I actually enjoyed the drink.

Will report back when I try banana - I wanted to post this because (1) they are a sponsor but also because (2) companies like this should be acknowledged for doing the right thing in terms of product and customer service. would encourage people to give them a go.

Only thing - on the bag it says 30g is a level scoop, on the website it says it is a heaped scoop for WPI (level for WPC) so I'm not sure which is right. Might pull out the little scales next time to check.

Thanks for the review Jimmy, I've ordered quite a few times from BN but not yet had the coffee and was going to order some either tonight or tomorrow. Glad to hear it tastes good.

The coffee flavored protein powder tastes awesome.
I think Bulk Nutrients uses real roasted and decaffeinated coffee beans.

Thanks for the review there, Jimmy.

That's correct - actual real roasted coffee beans is what you are tasting.
Mixed with skim milk is another level altogether.
Mixed with some choc WPI and Skim milk is a beautiful mocha.

The 30 gram size will be this: What Does 30g Look Like?
Rounded like the picture, not level.

God damnit need to stay away from these reviews I've got 7kg of WPC to get through before ordering coffee!

Hehe^^ ... I was going to try the coffee recently , but opted for a mixed bunch including cookies and cream as well as choc mint etc.

Will definitely give this a whirl when I run out again.

I got some of the Coffee, it was alright to start with, but smells better than it tastes. Then again, I'm probably spoilt from having WPI previously.

Preferring it mixed with a bit of the Chocolate WPC as well

Damn, wrote long post and lost it. will re-do.

OK just tried banana. Upon opening, wasn't too excited - smell was very sweet and a bit odd.

Mixed a scoop with water, tasted great!! Not overpowering, not overly sweet, a very mild and smooth banana taste. I was worried it would taste really over the top, like the banana lollies, but it doesn't it is really good.

mixes easily too, like the coffee one.

only bad thing is the stupid snap lock bag thing took me about 2 minutes to close properly - pain in the arse. I might just transfer it to a Tupperware container though and problem solved.

In summary - would recommend this flavour of WPI. cheers.

I recently had some No Bull WPI tested at NMI which came back at 79% and 76% protein, far from their claimed 93%.

Have since purchased Bulk Nutrients vanilla and chocolate and firmly believe im getting what I paid for now. Tastes great, mixes well too!

I recently got some Vanilla WPC from Bulk Nutrients, stuff tastes amazing! Very creamy and nice, not sickly sweet like some other powders I have tasted. I think its pretty much a perfect Vanilla! I give it 9/10. If I could alter it at all, I would just add a touch more Vanilla flavouring in it and no extra sweetener. Its the best Vanilla I have tasted to date out of any brand. Have tried many brands and seem to get sick of the flavour very fast, not happening with this one. I really hope Bulk Nutrients don't change this formula...

I tried Coffee WPC again with water, tastes better than with milk strangely. Banana WPC/WPI is absolutely spot on though.

does anyone else find the coffee WPC to be gritty and that it clumps a lot? Ive never had a problem with BN WPC before and the strawberry & pina colada with my order are great. Even my missus noticed it.