• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Powders NOX limited Edition?

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Hey Guys,

Posted in another thread but didnt get much ona reponse and the it sort fo got lost, so thought i would post a thread about this product.

I was thinking about giving a pre workout a go and was going to either use this or BN Pre workout, considering there is already a thread about BN pre workout thought i would see if anyone has used this one and their thoughts on it.

https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/product.php?id=109

thinking of giving the Bulkpowders NOX limited Ed a try for $99 works out to be 55cents serve....

Thoughts?

The problem with it is that the creatine and beta alanine are severly underdosed. It is really just a stim. haVING SAID THAT THE CAFFEINE AT 120MG PER SERVE IS ALSO LOW.

sORRY DON'T LIKE IT.

Sorry Caps.

00156.png

Best pre-workout I've had.
Definitely worth a try.
The few times I've had it I always double dosed and always makes me strong.
Problem is last night I had it at 7:30pm and couldn't get to sleep until 2 or 3 am.
Don't get the beta alanine tingles, but get a buzz feeling over whole body for hours after, feels good.
About to order some myself, been using workmates so far.

So what is a good pre-workout supplement supposed to be or do?

If it makes you feel good/strong so that you are more focussed and lift stronger and longer, isn't that all you need?

last one I had was the BN one and it was fine, but once again for the stim effect.

If you want creatine and BA, buy them separately so you can take the proper dose.

Personally, I'm a non-responder to creatine, tried it many many times in different forms, but get nothing from it, so creatine has no attraction for me.

Is Beta Alanine really necessary for performance?

I don't respond either and I don't get much out of BA LOL

nothing works for me.

Muahahahaha

That's why I like this BUlk Powders pre-workout.
Don't get those irritating itchy tingles, but still get an all over body buzz, is a weird but good feeling, almost a numb type of feeling.

thanks guy,

I am not a big fan of pre workout supps, usually on a meal about 1 hr pre workout and some carnitine and that usually does, occassionally i will have some no doz or a couple of cups of coffee.

Just thought i would see peoples opinions as it has been ages since i have tried a pre workout.

Cheers

I think the preworkout NT is well balanced in that you dont get too distracted by the beta tingles, the caffeine is low enough to just be able to sense its there, the geranium extract seems to work quite well as a stimulant. Not too fussed about the creatine cause I take that separately.

Long time listener first time caller here.

I’m with HULK on this product. I saw these guys at FitX in Melb and tried a sample of the NOX LTD ED the taste was amazing, I’ve only ever heard good things about Bulk Powders products, so snapped up a 150g pouch on the day.

By far the most intense PW I have ever tried, it put me into another world with my training. So impressed I googled (ausbb came up) to see what has been said about it and how long it will be available for as it’s a limited edition.

Does anyone know how long it will be available for?

Does anyone know how long it will be available for?

Lets just say it has been out in its current form for over a year......

Oh and thanks for your feedback, I was thinking about getting some at FitX, but then thought i might as well bite the bullet and get 500g or 1kg to give it a fair trial if i end up doing so.

Lemon lime was the one I got, I’ll give the berry a go next.
As a 5g serve PW, IMO is better than others I have tried from larger supp co’s, just hope it’s here to stay and not for a limited time.