• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Calfs vs Biceps

Grunta

Packing a Huge Member
Just curious, how many people on here can say their calfs are the same size as their bis?

Reason I ask is, we had this conversation at the gym today, so we measured, and I am embarrased to say that the 3 of 3 of us have smaller calfs than biceps.

This was by no means a proper measurement, just a coparison using my mates strap removed from his gym bag, but as an estimate b/w 3 blokes the gap varied from about 1/2 - 1". The gap from end of the strap to the finger, just couldnt be ignored.

Just looking at them we were all convinced the they were the same size :confused:.

Well, thats what you get for being a curl monkey I suppose :D.

Any blokes out there with better proportions?

Just measured, about the same.

Biceps 17 1/2"

Calfs 18"

Supposedly for a body builder calfs and biceps should be the same size I remember reading somewhere.

Just measured, about the same.

Biceps 17 1/2"

Calfs 18"

Supposedly for a body builder calfs and biceps should be the same size I remember reading somewhere.

Is that attention to symetry training or lucky genetics?

When I find a tape measure I'll measure them.

P.S
It's calves not calfs.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

My calf is a fraction bigger than my bis. Must be the left over benefits from the jogging I used to fiend over.

Arnold's bicep measured 19 inches cold not flexed.
Franco measured 18 pumped and flexed.

Not many people measure over 20

16 and above is unusual.

No normal person cares about their calves.

If you want great calves get as fat as a house. Fat people usually have huge calves. Then you can brag about your awesome calf and bicep measurements to the bros at the gym.

If you want great calves get as fat as a house. Fat people usually have huge calves. Then you can brag about your awesome calf and bicep measurements to the bros at the gym.

This is sad but very true

Arnold's bicep measured 19 inches cold not flexed.
Franco measured 18 pumped and flexed.

Not many people measure over 20

16 and above is unusual.

16" you look like you have the arms of an average man
17" you look like you lift
18" fucking impressive unless your fat
19" only possible with drugs.

My calves are a joke at 15" I prescribed to squats will make them grow theory but its not true. In shorts I don't even look like I work legs.

All de Bros know that girl calves looks shit in shorts :eek:
Who TF wants fat calves?

16" you look like you have the arms of an average man
17" you look like you lift
18" fucking impressive unless your fat
19" only possible with drugs.

My calves are a joke at 15" I prescribed to squats will make them grow theory but its not true. In shorts I don't even look like I work legs.

Brickster, unless he's fat, the average man certainly doesn't have 16" arms