• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Calorie free, dressings,toppings and syrips if your interested.

pumpiniron

This was reccomended to me by a mate. https://www.waldenfarms.com.au/#

Everything is near calorie free, something for those that are cutting and are sick of eating plain old rice and broccoli with nothing on it..... I know i am.

I just ordered a variety of there stuff so i will let you all know how it tastes- when i get it.

P.s if anyone else has tried there stuff, let me know.

Thanx :).

Keen to know how they tast, The few low cal and fat free dressings ive had are rubbish.

But then again, Its really quite simple to make your own, for any meat,veg, Salad.

Depending on your tastes aswell.

Didn't know you get get them in oz. Thanks.

I've tried the choc dip, marshmallow dip & bacon ranch dressing. Choc dip is very similar to cottees diet syrup, a bit artificial for me. Marshmallow dip is delicious. Bacon/ranch dressing is tasty as. In saying that, I don't think I've ever had a full fat version.

Didn't know you get get them in oz. Thanks.

I've tried the choc dip, marshmallow dip & bacon ranch dressing. Choc dip is very similar to cottees diet syrup, a bit artificial for me. Marshmallow dip is delicious. Bacon/ranch dressing is tasty as. In saying that, I don't think I've ever had a full fat version.

Nice man, ive ordered some dressings and a few sauces, looking forward to the spicy BBQ and mardine sauce... Pritty sad when u get excited about that shit, but ive been eating plain old Basmati rice, broccoli and spring water tuna with nothing on it, its getting real boring lol.

Lemon and herbs and pepper or apple cider vinegar and coconut oil or apple cider vinegar and macadamia oil - that's usually what I can have

Nice man, ive ordered some dressings and a few sauces, looking forward to the spicy BBQ and mardine sauce... Pritty sad when u get excited about that shit, but ive been eating plain old Basmati rice, broccoli and spring water tuna with nothing on it, its getting real boring lol.

Depending on wha you like, WHen i get tired of plain tuna, I either add it to a tub of cottage cheese,

OR make a mix of, Soy souce, Seseme oil, Chille and lime juice. Keep it in jar, Shake and pour a tiny bit on before eating it.

Yum.

Keen to know how they tast, The few low cal and fat free dressings ive had are rubbish.

But then again, Its really quite simple to make your own, for any meat,veg, Salad.

Depending on your tastes aswell.

+1 on making your own. Its quick and easy.

Depending on wha you like, WHen i get tired of plain tuna, I either add it to a tub of cottage cheese,

OR make a mix of, Soy souce, Seseme oil, Chille and lime juice. Keep it in jar, Shake and pour a tiny bit on before eating it.

Yum.

Tuna in cottage cheese? hmmm no thanx lol.

It sounds disgusting but it's actually pretty good. I use the flavoured tuna & just mix it all up.

I actually dont eat them in the same meal anyway, so maybe some othertime i will try it lol.

On a side note the italian flavour dressing tastes good on rice and broccoli.......... Spicy bbq sauce is ok, but doesnt compare to the dressings.