• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
866675-ba80d452-1dfd-11e5-bb2e-84bb11f2ff0c.jpg

A 25-year-old Geelong man who was a self-confessed teenage “skinny little boy” has been crowned Mr Universe.
Calum von Moger, 188cm and 112kg when not competing, won the bodybuilding pro title at the World Fitness Federation Universe event, staged in La Ciotat on the French Riveria over the weekend.
Von Moger started working out as a high-school student to keep pace with his older brother.
After the win von Moger, who moved to Los Angeles last year, thanked supporters. “Especially to all my good friends and family at home that sent me encouraging messages and wished me the best luck. I appreciate it more than you know.”
GOD AND INSPIRATION: von Moger on his Christian faith and helping others
The weekend contest, which attracted more than 1 million viewers online, makes von Moger a third time winner. Previously, he won the Junior Mr Universe in Austria in 2011 and the Amateur Mr Universe last year in South Korea.
This year for the first time, von Moger hired a coach, Eric Di Lauro, to help him prepare for the contest.
After the win he thanked his family. “My parents, who are always sitting in my corner ready to reach out if I ever need it, and big thanks to all my fans whom I get so much support from every minute of the day.”
“And most of all I thank God for pouring his blessings out, keep me and you safe and placing all of you in my life.”
Nicknamed Schwarzenegger 2.0, von Moger bears similarities to Austrian bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger, thanks to his Austrian and Dutch parents.
Speaking before the contest, he said: “It’s always a challenge when you’re up against the best of every country.
“But I am already so happy at the level I am at and the conditioning I have achieved for this show. Win or lose I know I gave it my all this time!”
Like many young men, von Moger spent a few years drifting after finishing high school. He tried studying, the army, skippering yachts, he failed to get into animal husbandry, tried landscaping, health food stores, lifesaving, adventure tour guiding.
Then the realisation hit: if he couldn’t go to the gym then he didn’t actually want any of these jobs.

Yeah, was reading another article yesterday. He credits GOD with being the secret to his success. Didn't know GOD was the generic name for copious amounts of Test, Tren and GH.

Kunt is full of fucken shit. One big P.R. campaign.

Lol 'he failed to get into animal husbandry' ...

Who the phuck wants to marry animals? ... unless its a goat mind you :p

Yeah, was reading another article yesterday. He credits GOD with being the secret to his success. Didn't know GOD was the generic name for copious amounts of Test, Tren and GH.

Kunt is full of fucken shit. One big P.R. campaign.

LOL..... You beat me to it, was gonna say:
Kunce remembered to thank god but not his major sponsors: Organon and UG Labs!

who gives a fuck what is written in the article, always great to see Aussies do well on the big stage......

He looks superhuman, photo chopped even its that unreal.

P.s I have NFI what animal husbandry is but what I do know is that it sounds suspiciously like incest!!

Nah, kunt should shut his mouth. Its all part of the scam. Young teenagers think, I can get a body like that by diet and training alone. Then when they can't they feel down on themselves and start wasting ALOT of money on supplements and even trying harmful things.

I remember when I used to read all those Weider magazines as a teenager, believing all the bullshit that they are natty. "Buy some more supplements young man, if you aren't getting results like the superhumans!"

Plus, kunt is showing poor character, he's blatantly lying. Its fraud. Just shut your mouth and enjoy the win Callum Von Whatever.

Wow his magic formula for success must be so effective I gotta start doing it tomorrow rightaway!

Day 1: Chest/Triceps
Bench press 4 sets x 6-8 repetitions
Dumbbell incline press 4 x 6-8
DB flys 3 x 6-8
Weighted dips 4 x 6-8
French press 4 x 6-8
Push downs 2 x 6-8
Day 2 Legs/Abdominals
Squat 4 x 6-8
Leg presses 4 x 6-8
Leg extension 3 x 6-8
Lying leg curl 4 x 6-8
Seated leg curl 3x 6-8
Crunches 4x 10-15
Day 3 Back/Biceps
Wide grip chin-ups 4 x 6-8
Barbell bent over rows 4x 6-8
Deadlift 3x 6-8
T-bar rows 3x 6-8
Barbell curls 4x 6-8
Standing Dumbbell curls 4x 6-8
Day 4: Shoulders/Calves
Military press 4x 6-8
DB shoulder press 4x 6-8
Side lateral raises 3x 6-8
Rear cable flys 3x 6-8
DB shrugs 4x 6-8
Standing calf raises 5x 6-8

Fark kunce, that's virtually my routine, how come I don't look like that :confused:
He must have switched to low carb beer at some point.

My views are prolly a bit harsh. I remember back in the 80s when the only info we had was Weider magazines and steroids weren't talked about much and only bad people took them. I thought Arnold, Lee Haney, Sergio and all the rest were natty, coz that was advantageous to the supplement industry to sell more supplements. Just need some more Weider supps young man. I still remember my Weider Mega Pack. The tablets even came in little white medicine bottles lol.

IMG_3814.jpg

Kids/teenagers prolly/hopefully are wiser nowadays. (Except for Kali Muscle and Rich Piana remember kiddies. They natty for life! )

i dont get this forum sometimes, its a bodybuilding forum and an Aussie has finally won WFF Mr Universe and gets ragged on for shit that some token has written in an article, of course he cant come out and say he is on the gear, fuck me dont see everyone having a go t Lee Preist when he won his Nabba title or Phil for winning the O, i justont fucking get it....

i dont get this forum sometimes, its a bodybuilding forum and an Aussie has finally won WFF Mr Universe and gets ragged on for shit that some token has written in an article, of course he cant come out and say he is on the gear, fuck me dont see everyone having a go t Lee Preist when he won his Nabba title or Phil for winning the O, i justont fucking get it....

My point was he was laying the GOD thing on pretty thick, a bit too thick I felt. He was called/calling himself the Bodybuilding Missionary in one article.

It does has consequences for young/naïve kids/teenagers. I was one once.

Last edited: