• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cheapest WPI online?

Oilucy

Up until recently I was buying from No Bull but given the controversy regarding their protein levels I'm thinking about changing.
What other WPIs are available online that won't break the bank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm just sticking with [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION];
Still cheaper than the US branded stuff or Horleys , Musashi etc.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

bulk nutrients for me too , good speedy delivery , good customer service

Was on Optimum Nutrition, switched to Bulk Nutrients as well, not changing unless they fuck up the choc mint flavour. Good price, awesome shipping speed, I can't say or even say I have read a bad thing about them

Honestly you get what you pay for
BN has the best quality but buying whey on its own won't cut it. You need a good blended protein, IMO
Now a no carb blended protein without soy is near impossible to find. I tried blending my own but it always fucked up and bits clotted. Then I learned that you need to have anti clotting ingredients. So mixing my own was out.

Now I go for this, buy BNs sister/parent/whatever company
Proflex

And also this
BioFurnace

At $159.00 for 4kg (about a months worth for me) this is buy far the best price you'll find for a good quality protein. I fucking love this shit and will happily recommend it to anyone. Great taste (not that you can really fuck that up), mixes well and is a great blend for a timed release. The biofurnace version is also great and is what I am currently using.

If you really can't afford this, then you may as well go out and buy some quark and mix a cheap whey with that. I find chocolate works best with this and you get a really good nutty flavour from it. Quality of protein really doesn't matter for this, unless you're very lactose intolerant

And get concentrate over isolate. Isolate isn't worth the extra money in my opinion unless you're lactose intolerant. For sheer grams of protein / $, concentrate comes out on top

What does this mean?? Why you laughing at it??:confused:

Apart from may be that it's hard to get in Australia.

I just found if funny. Nothing wrong with quark.
I won't be eating it though.

Would love to eat it every day if you could easily buy it. Was eating it in Europe, add some fruit, it's freaking delicious.

Hard to get in Australia isn't it? Why is that?

No idea really, there would be market out there for it surly. I would certainly be buying it would love to have a serve for breakfast with a handful of berries. Healthy, and super delicious. :)

Bulk Nutrients here too. Cant go wrong.
Protein Direct also are good to go. [MENTION=14929]Oilucy[/MENTION];

I just buy mine at Coles
It's in the cheese section

I have about 4 or 5 scoops a day taurus
I think I get in excess of 2g/lb, around 400-500g
I'm not eating carbs though, so it's hard not to eat for strength and get in that much protein lol

Must check next time I go.

What brand is it and how much??

Category Quark
This right here
I looked in Woolies as well and it's near the eastern european sausage
Not sure on price, around $5 and you get ~45g of protein from it. Add two scoops of whey that's 100g of protein for a dollar more

The advantage over say steak is you get a good blended protein release when you add in the whey. On it's own, not worth it but with 2 scoops it's perfect
You can also make your own pretty easy at home. http://www.splendidtable.org/story/quark-its-easy-to-make-this-two-ingredient-cheese-at-home

Last edited: