• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Chicken breasts!

Daniel.308

Hey guys

Well I normally buy my chicken breasts from woolworths (Macro whole foods brand) that is the free range chicken...

The chicken I marinated yesterday smelt like ass, it was like it was out of date or something! Though it expiries in 4 days... The fat on it was all dried up and not the normal texture...

Some weird shit but I think I'm going to eat it anyways lol

Just wondering where you guys buy your chicken breasts from etc.

Cheers

Local Butcher called Marmara Halal Meats in Dandy, $9.50 for Skin-on, and 10.50 for skin off, wouldn't have a clue if they were free range, unlikely.

I got chicken the day before yesterday and tried to cook it last night and it was rank. I was spewing! The butcher I got it from is a hormone free store and I expect more from them as the price comes with it. Cats were happy though..
Posted via Mobile Device

Its been illegal to give chicken growth hormone for at least 20 years, Id say their marketing has been successful!

Its been illegal to give chicken growth hormone for at least 20 years, Id say their marketing has been successful!

Dude I'm still certain growth promoters are still being used... Back where my parents are from I remember the chicken breast being 1/3rd of the size they are here... I guess there GMO :s nothing new...

Chicken was defiantly out of date, ****ing woolworths!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Free range chicken

I only eat free range chicken and the only brand i'll buy is Lilydale. Great quality chicken.
They also have a factory outlet on Amax Avenue in Girrawean. You'll find really good prices and huge range of their products.

LOL at shrek. And a bigger LOL at the spammer.

I had the same issue with woolies "free range" chicken the only time I missed the market.
I have my doubts about the woolies "free range" though....... Do they have a 30cm2 cage instead of 20cm2 cage? Or are they running around the streets like they are here on "hippy mountain" as markos called it lol.
Dunno, but I wouldn't trust them as far as I could kick a store.