• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

clen, dnp experiences anyone?

Hi all. I am wondering who has tried either clen or dnp and can share their expereinces with me. e.g. fat loss, side effects, which one was more effective? thank you

Hi all. I am wondering who has tried either clen or dnp and can share their expereinces with me. e.g. fat loss, side effects, which one was more effective? thank you

Whats your diet like? Bodyfat levels?

Are you shredding to 8% for a comp or just a lazy fatty?

I've used dnp a few times and also albut, but never clen. I didn't run dnp long enough to see the results, but I could definitely feel the shit working asap! As for albut, I only used this for a stim effect as it doesn't effect the appetite etc.

[MENTION=8366]JUICE JUNKY[/MENTION]; O.P., she got banned dude.

I saw they got banned but decided to still have an input lol!

How do you know its a sheiler? You reckon she's hot or what? Did you get her number? Can I have it please?
her names in one of these threads, Shrek mentioned it.

Good point, would a chick be asking about Clen, bit powerful isn't it.

her names in one of these threads, Shrek mentioned it.

Good point, would a chick be asking about Clen, bit powerful isn't it.

I'd be interested to know her name........its always nice talking to women on the net:cool:

Actually I think chicks do use clen mate, I was just thinking that many guys also use clen and dnp and I think they can actually be stacked together at the same time, might be a good stack!