• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
E

energy4anarchy

Hey Guys,

I bought 10ml of Clenbutoral... Its red in colour and i've been told to take 0.5ml of it every 2nd day. So, taking 0.5ml every 2nd day and having 10mls, means it should last about 40 days or so.

Anyway, i take it first thing in the morning and i'm using it to shed about 3-4 kilos and help rip up before i go on holiday? I'm in Melbourne and it cost me $150 from a friend...

Have any of you guys used it before, had the same stuff i'm talking about and can give any feedback??? I've searched the internet and a lot of it seems to come in tablet form and from Europe... Just seeing if anyone is doing it the same way as me and what results/feedback they can give...

Anyway, keep me posted

Energy4Anarchy

No offence but you shouldn't be using clen, you need to do some more research on it. It's dangerous if you don't know the dosages as well..

PS. clen can come in pills, powder, liquid and gel

edit - lol didn't realise it was made back in 08 lol

On a serious note.. I have been offered clen for relatively cheap.. Worth taking or should I stay away?

What's clenbutoral? I've heard its awesome... I'm gonna try it maybe sometime thanks in advance guys!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

On a serious note.. I have been offered clen for relatively cheap.. Worth taking or should I stay away?

Your a beginner, and weigh 71kg.

Clen is the LAST thing you need.

Go spend your money on milk and steak.

Scotty I'm 79kg should I also use clen or get to 100kg?? Thanks big fella

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Your a beginner, and weigh 71kg.

Clen is the LAST thing you need.

Go spend your money on milk and steak.

That's exactly what I thought, so I refused the offer lol. The guy organising it seemed to think very differently though... Only reason I asked.

That's exactly what I thought, so I refused the offer lol. The guy organising it seemed to think very differently though... Only reason I asked.

lol of course hes going to tell you different hes trying to make money lol

He was actually just organising it (group buy) so wasn't going to make profit. He benches more than twice his bodyweight so I figured he might know what he was talking about..

Congrats on at least asking first.

Like others have said, you're only 71kg, you need more bulk.