• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

cold or warm milk?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Which do you prefer , cold or warm milk?
i swing either way , a nice glass of cold milk is refreshing , but i don't mind a mug of warm milk either

set off a trend at work with warm milk , took in a saucepan so i can warm milk up on the stove at smoko , now a few others have caught on

definitely prefer ice cold milk. With a scoop of whey + a scoop of casein + all natural peanut butter. Then if you blend it all with ice... yum yum.

set off a trend at work with warm milk , took in a saucepan so i can warm milk up on the stove at smoko , now a few others have caught on

Is microwave not available?

I always have protein shakes in cold milk.
Will have hot milk with chocolate sometimes in winter.

A microwave?!

Blasphemy. Never heat a milk product in the microwave. Makes it taste funny - I'm sure there is a chemical explanation for it.

But ice cold for me too. I turned my fridge down to keep the milk extra cold and my vegetables froze!

Bella does not 'do' milk.

I have a splash of that skim shit in my coffee...when I have coffee. Otherwise, no milk for moi!

KungFooGoo has never had coffee in his life.....

He does enjoy milk though, always cold... l have read here and there that warm milk is easier to digest etc etc and you get less pimples if your doing a 1/2 gomad / and or gomad but it sounds a little bit like bro science to me and i have no interest in actually finding out if its true or not.

A microwave?!

Blasphemy. Never heat a milk product in the microwave. Makes it taste funny - I'm sure there is a chemical explanation for it.

But ice cold for me too. I turned my fridge down to keep the milk extra cold and my vegetables froze!

yeah do have a microwave , but i try not to use it , it is known that people use it to warm their socks up , plus it hasn't been cleaned in god knows how long , besides that milk tastes better warmed on the stove

Has to be cold.

If I could get ice cold straight off the tit I would invest in a cow

I had a theory I could have a shot of espresso in a glass then fill it up with milk straight from the cow.

I absolutely love raw milk, it makes me angry it's so frigging expensive in Australia due to not being legal.

How many of you have done (or currently doing) gomad?
i was drinking roughly 2 litres of milk a day ( half a gallon) , until the pricks started giving us long life

they've given us real milk now so will be back to drinking 2litres a day