• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cookies & Cream getting closer

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
Cookies & Cream getting closer!

We have finally (apologies for the delay here) sorted out our "Cookies and Cream" flavour and we are very happy with it.

It is a great tasting flavour and complements our range well. Best of all with the inclusion rate being only 1.2% it will mean an extremely pure product, very similar to our Vanilla.

Cookies and Cream could be available as soon as 2 weeks time. We have more flavours coming, however we will likely release one per month rather than all at the same time. By mid this year, we could have up to 9 - 10 flavours available.

- The Bulk Nutrients Team.

226890_417714251649624_172493191_n.jpg

awesome stuff, looking forward to giving it a try...

Any plans to be able to split flavours when ordering say 5kg?

When time allows, some development work on the choc-peanut butter would be greatly appreciated. I have a strong stomach but when I opened the packet, I gagged. And it tastes even worse. My brother agrees so I can't even give it away. $35 down the drain.

Your choc-mint and vanilla are pretty good, though.

The choc mint is the best I've tasted, so I have astronomically high hopes for the cookies and cream. Bugger, just ordered a few kgs last night, so will have to wait til my next order. I wonder what other flavours will be added to the range? 9-10 flavours, now thats what you call a smorgasboard.

When time allows, some development work on the choc-peanut butter would be greatly appreciated. I have a strong stomach but when I opened the packet, I gagged. And it tastes even worse. My brother agrees so I can't even give it away. $35 down the drain.

Your choc-mint and vanilla are pretty good, though.

Perhaps getting mixed up with someone else?
We don't sell Choc-Peanut butter.

You are correct, NoBullSupps makes that shit tasting/smelling choc-Pb WPI. I apologise.

Weird, I love the NB Choc Peanut, about to order another lot. Send it to me:)

Would love to try the BN Cookies and Cream, and Choc Mint, but can't get myself to order 5kg of one flavour.

I recon it's time for BN to get with the times and let people order in 1kg lots for different flavours when ordering 5kg.

It's the only thing stopping me ordering my protein powders from BN, and I go though a few kg's every month with at least two large (40-60 gram) shakes per day.

Choc mint is good, plain choc in better IMO.

Can't wait for cookies and cream.

Last order I got was 5 x 1kg bags from another supplier and I have 3 open bags and the only one I really like is chocolate....

Back to BN for me I think.

Come to think of it, the only reason I switched is because my BN account disappeard a few months ago...

Will have to re-register..

I am just curious to know what other flavours BN is thinking of? Aiming for 9+ flavours is a lot.

Not really when they already have 5 or 6 i think and with Cookies and cream would be 6 or7.

vanilla
strawberry
chocolate
Banana
Choc-mint
Cookies and cream
Mocha

Blue heaven
Egg flip
Jaffa
Choc peanut butter
Berry

And the list could go on, just think of old big M flavours of the past and it could give some ideas....so easily 9+