• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cookies 'n Cream just got released!

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
601482_422394674514915_1687835931_n.jpg

Any chance of a sample. Hate to buy a couple kgs and then realise I don't like it.

ALL orders made from this point onwards, will find a free sample of Cookies 'n Cream. We will do this with ALL orders right till the end of March!

If you don't plan on making an order soon, and have not yet used up your one chance of free samples from our website 'free samples' request form, then this can be done there also.

ALL orders made from this point onwards, will find a free sample of Cookies 'n Cream. We will do this with ALL orders right till the end of March!

If you don't plan on making an order soon, and have not yet used up your one chance of free samples from our website 'free samples' request form, then this can be done there also.

Excellent I've never requested a sample so will do that. Thanks.

Excellent I've never requested a sample so will do that. Thanks.

Our I.T staff are away with the crew for Fit X in Melbourne.
I'm not sure if there is currently an option for the new flavour on our request form right now but it will definitely be updated once they are back to work on Monday.

BN,

Slightly OT, but do you have any samples of the flavoured pea proteins? I've been a long time user of the unflavored stuff and was hoping to try it before buying 10+kg.

BN,

Slightly OT, but do you have any samples of the flavoured pea proteins? I've been a long time user of the unflavored stuff and was hoping to try it before buying 10+kg.

Sorry, Mahoney. Only WPI / WPC, Pre Workout and BCAA's.
Feel free to ask the question openly on our Facebook page and get reviews from customers about our flavoured Vege proteins.
They are getting great reviews.

How we have waited for this day.

Just bought 5kg, you haven't put a foot wrong so far so I can't see this flavour being any different

Will look forward to trying this shortly. The ON one tastes OK but very potent chemical smelling, looking forward to BNs!

Cheers

Our I.T staff are away with the crew for Fit X in Melbourne.
I'm not sure if there is currently an option for the new flavour on our request form right now but it will definitely be updated once they are back to work on Monday.

Hi BN, tried to request a sample but I need to join your face book page. This is not possible as I don't have facebook. Can I just email a request or something.

Hoping that my order arriving tomorrow will include a cookies and cream sample.

If it is as good as it sounds I might have to bite the bullet and order 2kg. :rolleyes:

Hi BN, tried to request a sample but I need to join your face book page. This is not possible as I don't have facebook. Can I just email a request or something.

You have to have like the Facebook page for the form to work.
Other options are..

1. Use a friends Facebook page
2. Request them in the Shipping Instructions of your next order.

Thank you.

Got my sample this morning with my order, delivered fast as always, tried it straight away.

Sorry but major disappointment. :eek:

I actually got the sachet back out the garbage bin after my first taste to check that it had Cookies & Cream printed on it. Did not even have a hint of a taste of Cookies & Cream. Tasted like natural WPI or vanilla at best IMO, and I only used about half the recommended amount of water, as I usually have 50-60gram serving of WPI with about 150-200ml of water, and the flavour was still non existent. (I have only tasted natural WPI for the first time this morning straight after having had the sample as 30 gram is not a large enough serving for my liking and I got my natural WPI delivered today as well)

Not sure if something went wrong in the bagging department or flavour adding department, but it certainly was not Cookies & Cream by any stretch of the imagination. And I am not being harsh or nasty, just 100% honest. Been using BN for years now and will continue using them. Just not for Cookies & Cream WPI.

Got my sample this morning with my order, delivered fast as always, tried it straight away.

Sorry but major disappointment. :eek:

I actually got the sachet back out the garbage bin after my first taste to check that it had Cookies & Cream printed on it. Did not even have a hint of a taste of Cookies & Cream. Tasted like natural WPI or vanilla at best IMO, and I only used about half the recommended amount of water, as I usually have 50-60gram serving of WPI with about 150-200ml of water, and the flavour was still non existent. (I have only tasted natural WPI for the first time this morning straight after having had the sample as 30 gram is not a large enough serving for my liking and I got my natural WPI delivered today as well)

Not sure if something went wrong in the bagging department or flavour adding department, but it certainly was not Cookies & Cream by any stretch of the imagination. And I am not being harsh or nasty, just 100% honest. Been using BN for years now and will continue using them. Just not for Cookies & Cream WPI.

Unfortunately there was no mix up in flavouring or "bad batch" so to speak as what you received is exactly what others received as their samples only that others with the same batch that you received have given the exact opposite review - "please do not change a thing with this flavour." (All can be viewed in public posts on our Facebook page).

This was always to be expected. Not every single person has the same tastebuds. From one person telling us they should have just ordered 20kgs instead of playing it safe with 1kg (review viewable on our Facebook page) to one such as yours not quite hitting the mark.

Such is flavouring but absolutely and completely understandable with where you are coming from, Mick.

Luckily this is why we send out samples and you aren't now out of pocket for anything.
Looks like our Cookies 'n Cream isn't for you, sadly.

Thank you for this post.

Last edited:
Such is flavouring but absolutely and completely understandable with where you are coming from, Mick.

Luckily this is why we send out samples and you aren't now out of pocket for anything.

Looks like our Cookies 'n Cream isn't for you, sadly.

Thank you for this post.

Sadly is so true I love Cookies & Cream usually:(

I realise not everyone has the same taste and it's all just personal opinion, what one person thinks is just right another one will hate.

I love Cookies & Cream Ice cream, so was hoping for a stronger flavour, may be I need to add more protein powder to less water, I usually have a 50-60 gram serving when I do have protein powder, and there was only 30 gram in the bag from memory. But I did use a LOT less water than recommended, and it might be a lot better with milk.

I've been a long time user of Optimum Nutrition 100% whey and so this time to try something different, decided to try your bulk protein powder - WPC (cookies and cream)

Unfortunately, unlike many of the rave reviews that this flavour shares on this forum and your facebook page, both me and my wife were a bit dissapointed with this flavour ! Could be due to the fact that i've always ever had the choclate flavour in protein or maybe the WPI tastes different to the WPC ?

My question was, is it a possiblity to purchase samples of the Chocolate flavour of your WPI and WPC protein ? As it could be that the WPI version might taste better than the WPC ?

Hi jazzyolaa,

WPI does have a better taste than a WPC but the difference is slight.
Optimum Nutrition are not a whole WPI product either. If you read past their labeling they state WPI as their 'prime' source (so maybe 51% is used?), the rest another form of protein.

We don't sell samples. We have a free samples request page on our website or we tell customers to request samples as often as they like via the Shipping Instructions of their order while ordering (not after the order is made).

Thank you.

As mentioned by BN already ON 100% Whey, only contains some WPI, the rest is cheap protein sources and fillers, my taste must be different to many, as the last time I tried ON, it was terrible and I ended up throwing it out (about 3 kg straight in the bin:mad:), actually made me gag with the fake sweetener taste.:cool:

Make sure you read the label before buying commercial branded protein powder, most are full of cheap rubbish with very little quality protein.

Many are proprietary blends that don't even tell you what exactly is in them, and they may only contain minuscule amounts of an ingredient, yet they are still listed on the label, yet there is not enough to do any benefit to anyone.:cool:

This is what is great about BN, everything is disclosed on the label and nothing is hidden, and 100% quality and active ingredients.

I got a cookies and cream protein sample with my creatine order. It tastes awesome! Tastes exactly like cookies and cream to me, really liked it.