• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

cutting down the fat %

Best tip someone ever gave me:

Eat less move more.

Strangely enough seems to work when ever I do it

Eat less is something i got to do. I think 'eat less' generally would be good, 'eat more' vegetables would be good though.

I am thinking of getting into some jogging/running, initially around a park and then around my block too

Cut out sugars if you already haven't. I only have 2 teaspoons in my coffee in the morning now. I was drinking a couple of icebreaks and having a few wildturkeys and cokes during the week. Since eliminating these my belt has already gone in a notch just after 2 weeks.

I haven't hit the cardio yet but I am sure this will only speed the process up.
Cheers

I slowly add in cardio when I stall on a calorie deficit. 10minutes after training is all I need in general to keep things ticking over

Last edited:
The natural fat burning methods are more effective to maintain a good healthy weight.
Never use any kind of the diet pills or fat burning supplements because all fat burning medication affect the health very badly. Exercising and dieting can be more effective methods for the natural fat burning.

adamprowse

Last edited: